Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

I only posted it because he claimed to have more. Sorry if I offended anyone.
It's all good fam. Sucks that your stuck with a bad pair. Same thing happened to me when the Infrareds released. Got that awful warped sole 
mean.gif

[table][tr][td]Minneapolis, MN, United States[/td][td]04/10/2014[/td][td]8:00 A.M.[/td][td]A late UPS trailer arrival has caused a delay. We're adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible.[/td][/tr][/table]

If you own a pair of Shadow Grey 1s then the defect on the right shoe should be nothing new. The sole is uneven because where the nubuck heel panel (on the right side of the right shoe) meets the black check is not aligned evenly.

The mold used in mass producing these right foot shoes is flawed dating back to previous releases and Nike hasn't corrected it.

Same issue with the Nike Air placement on the tongue.

I have 62 pairs of sneakers and I think that is ridiculous 8) selling crap I don't wear no more and only keep all time favorites and classics

Very disappointing to see so many flawed pairs, and mine has yet to arrive from shoe palace.

Nice to see page 100 though.

Last edited:
 [table][tr][td]Minneapolis, MN, United States[/td][td]04/10/2014[/td][td]8:00 A.M.[/td][td]A late UPS trailer arrival has caused a delay. We're adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible.[/td][/tr][/table]
My pair had the same problem. They were supposed to have been delivered yesterday, but ended up getting them today. Something must have happened up there in Minnesota.

wore my pair for the first time last night.. the 3m laces feel like ribbons to me.. they also feel flimsy but flattened out after being untangled and laced

lol how does a forum about baron 1s turn into " i got more jordans than you! " ::tongue:osts collection pic and 80% of pairs aren't jordans::

but seriously people just collect for numbers now? **** im tryna thin out the numbers to get doubles of the pairs i love, only saw the last few pages and just thought it was funny

now to the actual forum...was supposed to receive my ones tomorrow and just got an email today about a delay at UPS and how they are trying to ship as soon as possible, when they were already on there way? why has shipping become such an issue lately especially when im paying the extra money for shipping when most sites have free shipping over 100 dollars, but i shouldn't complain since im in NJ and dont have tax even tho footaction charged me 61 cents this time
devil.gif

lol how does a forum about baron 1s turn into " i got more jordans than you! " ::tongue:osts collection pic and 80% of pairs aren't jordans::

but seriously people just collect for numbers now? **** im tryna thin out the numbers to get doubles of the pairs i love, only saw the last few pages and just thought it was funny

It started when Mr. Deeds said that he probably has more Jordans than me. Out of 180+ pairs of shoes in that photo, and 90 pairs are Jordans; your math skills need work. I double up on my favorites as well. I don't cop just to increase my count. Some are for casual, and others for hooping.

Last edited:
I have yet to unds my pair.

Anyways question for my fellow nters

How should I pretreat the shoe? Is spraying the waterproofer (mint brand from FTL) good enough?

I also have leather milk and I used that on my bred 1s but I'm worried about getting it on the nubuck on the barons.

I have yet to unds my pair.

Anyways question for my fellow nters

How should I pretreat the shoe? Is spraying the waterproofer (mint brand from FTL) good enough?

I also have leather milk and I used that on my bred 1s but I'm worried about getting it on the nubuck on the barons.
Just wear it and crease it normally.

Creases on 1's are perfect, it shows the true character and badassness of the pair.

Was using a sneaker shield on my black/red 1 and finally decided that I will not worry about creasing it. 

This are durable so even you crease it, it will still last at least minimum of 8 years before giving up on you.

Back
Top Bottom