Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

damn, all these leaning have got me paranoid about my pair.... ima have to check as soon as i get to the crib

Just checked my pair and everything checks out okay. Kinda relieved especially after the leaning towers and that uneven shoe smh

The pics on the last page is scary. Thankfully I have the shadows, if not I would prob cop anyway. I'm a sucker for grey color-ways.

Please elaborate lol
WELL.....

IT WAS A DARK AND LONELY NIGHT.....

THE MIAMI DOLPHINS HAD THROWN ANOTHER INTERCEPTION.....

JIMMY JAZZ JUST SENT ME MY QUARTERLY JERGINS LOTION BOTTLE....

THE SWEET SMELL OF THE BARON 1S CRESTED MY NOSTRILS......

YOU KNOW THE REST.....

roll.gif

WELL.....

IT WAS A DARK AND LONELY NIGHT.....

THE MIAMI DOLPHINS HAD THROWN ANOTHER INTERCEPTION.....

JIMMY JAZZ JUST SENT ME MY QUARTERLY JERGINS LOTION BOTTLE....

THE SWEET SMELL OF THE BARON 1S CRESTED MY NOSTRILS......

YOU KNOW THE REST.....

roll.gif
What 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Got my pair, it was packaged great but the right shoe has a warped sole, and left shoe has a dark spot on suede in the back along with scratches. I'm fed up with this BS, and about to throw in the towel.

Last edited:
You obviously missed the point of my post, they are going to crease once you wear them so get over it.
I'm sure I own more Jordan's than you and creases are the least of JBs quality control issues.
Put the shoes on your feet and spend more time looking up rather than down at your feet, problem solved.

A pre-creased toe box is completely unacceptable. I use Sneaker Shields, so creasing's always minimal.

Own more Jordans than me, eh? Doubtful...

View media item 909257

Thats cute, you've got a quarter of a room full. I bought more pairs than that in the last 2 years. When you start having multiple rooms dedicated to this problem we call buying shoes, only then can we have a conversation about numbers. Not to mention your GR filled outlet orange boxes.

Thats cute, you've got a quarter of a room full. I bought more pairs than that in the last 2 years. When you start having multiple rooms dedicated to this problem we call buying shoes, only then can we have a conversation about numbers. Not to mention your GR filled outlet orange boxes.

Prove it.

My pair came with slight heel twist on the right shoe, but went away with wear. I have a pair of Taxi's that had the same issue.

...and as far as numbers go, it's always quality > quantity unless you're a hypebeast.

Last edited:
Best non-OG I colorway in my opinion. Of course, the Nike Air helps (assuming it's stitched on by an adult). I wasn't sure about the 3M laces but now that I have a pair in hand I like them, real good quality (laces that is).

And you people braggin' about owning tens of thousands of dollars in sneakers (unless you own a home, a car, and got you and your kids education paid for) should have your heads examined. That's MY opinion and I'm entitled to it...

Kid, look through my pictures and do the math. Proven.

Just did, not impressed. Anyway, I'll continue to complain about quality regardless of how many pairs I own for as long as they continue to send out this garbage.

Never tried to impress you, you were the one that started in with the how many pairs do you own **** waving contest that you'll always lose with that starter collection you have. You obviously don't realize how many dudes on nt have well over 100 pairs.

Point remains, shoes crease. Precreased or otherwise, even $1200 Louie Vuittons.

Get over it, the earth keeps spinning.

You obviously missed the point of my post, they are going to crease once you wear them so get over it.
I'm sure I own more Jordan's than you and creases are the least of JBs quality control issues.
Put the shoes on your feet and spend more time looking up rather than down at your feet, problem solved.

A pre-creased toe box is completely unacceptable. I use Sneaker Shields, so creasing's always minimal.

Own more Jordans than me, eh? Doubtful...

View media item 909257

View media item 910324

It dosen't matter how many pairs you have, or how rare your sneakers are. Its all for the love of the sneaker game. You can be proud of your collection, but theres no need to stunt on NT 
ohwell.gif

Sorry to hear about all the flaws and defects people are having with their pairs. I just got my shoes in today from NDC, and they came out actually looking pretty flawless considering the previous Jordan releases I received from NDC were not that great.... I'm happy with my pair though.

It dosen't matter how many pairs you have, or how rare your sneakers are. Its all for the love of the sneaker game. You can be proud of your collection, but theres no need to stunt on NT :\

I only posted it because he claimed to have more. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Back
Top Bottom