Jordan 1 High Visionaire/Volt - June 11, 2022

Appears to be a NBHD drop....so SNKRS might not happen
Yeah thats what i was trying to mention earlier. Having said that, when I spoke to Nike yesterday about these releasing they claimed they would release on the Snkrs app but who knows how true that is.

The laces are different but I like them. May switch to regular black one day. Way better than I expected in hand.

FD4AB579-59F1-46C5-B849-B9E54572B769.jpeg
I hope the Chicago has the same laces, if not I will swap them out from this pair! 🔥

Yeah thats what i was trying to mention earlier. Having said that, when I spoke to Nike yesterday about these releasing they claimed they would release on the Snkrs app but who knows how true that is.

In fairness.....if you spoke by chat with an NDC rep, they probably had no clue wtf was going on

Loving this aj1 hype dying down. Still blows my mind nobody rocking really with the heritage 1s. No joke it's 1 of my fav retro + 1s ever.

Loving this aj1 hype dying down. Still blows my mind nobody rocking really with the heritage 1s. No joke it's 1 of my fav retro + 1s ever.
Most of the people I know that have purchased them are customizing them because there is "too much white" according to them. Glad to see the Jordan 1 bubble seems for the most part to have burst. There was a time when even mids and lows were selling out which was insane. Outside of the Yellow toe aka Taxi and the reimagined Chicago I think the other Jordan 1's releasing will be similar to the Heritage and Brotherhood. These were not as widely available but had they been I think the release would have been the same as the Heritage and Brotherhood.

Last edited:
I think the Heritage and Brotherhood will be sought after in the next 2-3 years. This Volt pair was easy for me yesterday, walked in DTLR around 4:30 and was out in 2 minutes. Reminded me of back in the day when it was hella easy to get shoes

Anyone receive a shipping notification from Shoe Palace yet?
Nope! My order says unfulfilled. I'm gonna reach out to them on Friday if that status doesn't change because It says to give them 5 business days for processing. This is the first time i ordered from this place but I have been reading a lot of horror stories from customers who have ordered online about them taking long to ship orders, give refunds, charging money to cancel orders, and just how long it takes to get in touch with a customer service rep.

Full size brick run at shoe palaces everywhere along with the heiritage

Attachments

• 6D157AE6-DC64-4B47-AD07-1C2DCCDC746B.jpeg
    6D157AE6-DC64-4B47-AD07-1C2DCCDC746B.jpeg
    543.9 KB · Views: 179
My pair came in but for some reason I'm not really feeling em in hand. I'm still keeping em in my collection, maybe I will like em better over time.

Back
Top Bottom