Jordan 1 High Visionaire/Volt - June 11, 2022

Tried to cop for my lil bro birthday tomorrow but Frikkin Hibbetts was trippin with Apple Pay. 😡
Sizes sold out there. Ended up with my size at Shoe Palace & their crazy shipping fees. $210 out the door uggh!

A shoe I really wanted & a better price than that’s impossible so I tied one on. 🐠🐟 screw it. I’ll make back that $30 somehow.

Last edited:
Tried to cop for my lil bro birthday tomorrow but Frikkin Hibbetts was trippin with Apple Pay. 😡

Sizes sold out there. Ended up with my size at Shoe Palace & their crazy shipping fees. $210 out the door uggh!

A shoe I really wanted & a better price than that’s impossible so I tied one on. 🐠🐟 screw it. I’ll make back that $30 somehow.
I got em from Shoe Palace as well! It was one of the only sites that they had em available. I didnt have to pay tax but I had to pay $26 in shipping! Anyone have any idea why their shipping prices are so high?

So much for these sitting like some had said. I had legit Hibbett / JimmyJazz / ShoePalace / Kith and the DTLR app ready and logged into all from 9:45am. At 10 on the dot Hibbett jammed up....Kith had me in a 6 min line that went down to 3 and then froze...JimmyJazz I added to cart then when trying to pay it changed to sold out. Then they have the nerve to send me a text at 11:05 saying "it looks like you left something behind". Finally said eff it and pulled the trigger on ShoePalace and thank god I did....26$ shipping but no tax...NYC tax is nearly 10% anyway so whatever I would have been kicking myself over the couple of $$ if I was left empty handed this morning.

So much for these sitting like some had said. I had legit Hibbett / JimmyJazz / ShoePalace / Kith and the DTLR app ready and logged into all from 9:45am. At 10 on the dot Hibbett jammed up....Kith had me in a 6 min line that went down to 3 and then froze...JimmyJazz I added to cart then when trying to pay it changed to sold out. Then they have the nerve to send me a text at 11:05 saying "it looks like you left something behind". Finally said eff it and pulled the trigger on ShoePalace and thank god I did....26$ shipping but no tax...NYC tax is nearly 10% anyway so whatever I would have been kicking myself over the couple of $$ if I was left empty handed this morning.
I knew these would move fast. This is a nice colorway to wear in the summer and I feel this neon color many have been rocking as of late.

I knew these would move fast. This is a nice colorway to wear in the summer and I feel this neon color many have been rocking as of late.

Totally agree. I am a big fan of neon and I know it's not a very popular opinion.. but once I saw the crackled / distressed pattern on the shoe I knew I liked these way more then just a regular flat leather color. Happy these come with the extra sail laces cause I'll be switching to those.

That may have actually worked out in your favor. I was able to get through on DTLR app and they charged tax + $20 shipping. Came out to $203. Happy to have hit but shipping is a little ridiculous

Kith is botted. Not worth trying unless they have large quantities.

I got em from Shoe Palace as well! It was one of the only sites that they had em available. I didnt have to pay tax but I had to pay $26 in shipping! Anyone have any idea why their shipping prices are so high?

Not sure why but they better ship fast asf, nice box too. Hell $26.95.

I’m just happy I got these though.

People sleeping on these.

DTLR had an extra 12 on the Stage Haze so scooped up for my buddy too. Good day

F95231B6-A6F5-4DDB-BAC4-E96FA250DFFD.jpeg

All I need is the Stage Haze & Chi-town Reimagined. :evil:

Now that I think about it, maybe it worked out better that Apple Pay wigged out on me this morning tryin to cop for my lil bro’s birthday. Cause last pair of Jays he had, he let them sit there until they rotted DS! A brand new Flint 13 he left it to rot. 🧐

This is where Shoe Palace’s Mathematics is off -
6% of $170 is $10.20 not $11.82
And that extra 1% of $170 is $1.70 not $1.97

So why is their calculation off here in the photo?? I guess this is where they make money, but isn’t that something the government regulates?

B6FB62DD-D39D-4311-B2C6-3B4723777EC2.jpeg

Last edited:
All I need is the Stage Haze & Chi-town Reimagined. :evil:

Now that I think about it, maybe it worked out better that Apple Pay wigged out on me this morning tryin to cop for my lil bro’s birthday. Cause last pair of Jays he had, he let them sit there until they rotted DS! A brand new Flint 13 he left it to rot. 🧐

This is where Shoe Palace’s Mathematics is off -
6% of $170 is $10.20 not $11.82
And that extra 1% of $170 is $1.70 not $1.97

So why is their calculation off here in the photo?? I guess this is where they make money, but isn’t that something the government regulates?

B6FB62DD-D39D-4311-B2C6-3B4723777EC2.jpeg
I also noticed that shoe palace were selling some jordans for over retail such as the Brotherhoods. Is that legal for them to do that? Isn't it considered a retail store?

They're adding shipping to the price before the tax charges. $196.95, then multiply your tax metrics. My mind flows numbers 24/7...puzzles. Lot of stores do this. Once that internet requirement came down that mandated you have to pay tax regardless, a lot of these merchants haven't figured out how to properly run the charges on their sites. FTL family does it too when they have shipping charges in release day pairs.

It isn't illegal for them to charge more....it'd just become an issue with Nike if they're charging more than MSRP. How it gets handled is between them, but once they've paid for the merchandise wholesale, I believe they're free to charge what they want.

Back
Top Bottom