JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

these are at least shadow numbers from what I can tell
What were the shadow numbers?
nerd.gif

I slept on those unfortunately
mean.gif
if they're shadow numbers we could have a chance, but then again i don't think people were on them like that

if they're shadow numbers we could have a chance, but then again i don't think people were on them like that
shadows sat for a second, and when i mean second i mean like a couple hours when they released online.. they def didn't sell like the royals or even the black toes for that matter... if bred 1s are as easy to get as the shadows, we'll have a lot of non-salty people in this thread come RD

when you guys get the JJ link, PM a brotha :smokin even though i can get never the the page to load lol

Last edited:
Yeah Shadows stuck around for little while around my way but I don't believe they were know where as near as coveted as these. And as I always like to reiterate, high demand most likely will always trump production numbers.

My rank of the of the most popular OG 1's in terms of hype and accessibility.

1. Black/Gold
2. Royals
3. Breds (The verdict is still out on these. Could give or take a spot when it's all said and done.)
4. Black Toes
5. Shadows
6. Knicks
7. Clovers
8. Laneys
9. Highlight Films

Am I missing any?

Last edited:
[@]50inchvert list looks pretty accurate. 1 and 2 can be argued tho because royals demand was more but gold number were seemingly less.

Yeah Shadows stuck around for little while around my way but I don't believe they were know where as near as coveted as these. And as I always like to reiterate, high demand most likely will always trump production numbers.

My rank of the of the most popular OG 1's in terms of hype and accessibility.

1. Black/Gold
2. Royals
3. Breds (The verdict is still out on these. Could give or take a spot when it's all said and done.)
4. Black Toes
5. Shadows
6. Knicks
7. Clovers
8. Laneys
9. Highlight Films

Am I missing any?
1.royals

2.breds

3.black golds

4.black toes

5.shadows

6.knicks

7.laneys

8.highlight films

9.clovers

the royals just were it man.....breds are great just broke mine in....worked in them matter of fact had to get em creased lol 

I don't know about yall but what helped me cop shadows on rd was that everyone was after the Toro IVs in my area.

and theres hope 19 finishlines will have them now

which is great news......one store had 36 pair....that was the most....the average store numbers were 12 14 18 ....24 and 36 nothing more or less

store wise it was about 400 pair.....online will be 400-600 knowing the finishline system but could be as low 200 pair online

ill do an item locate next week one more time 

Wonder why they only released 9 N/A 1s this year

Well not only like it's not enough but why an odd number

Last edited:
and theres hope 19 finishlines will have them now

which is great news......one store had 36 pair....that was the most....the average store numbers were 12 14 18 ....24 and 36 nothing more or less

store wise it was about 400 pair.....online will be 400-600 knowing the finishline system but could be as low 200 pair online

ill do an item locate next week one more time 

bout to shoot you a pm

Back
Top Bottom