JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

If I can't get these, I'm gonna rock my OG's on the 28th. They'll probably fall apart walking out the door

they were sitting just an hour ago.
They released just an hour ago bro.
roll.gif
didnt they release 2 hours ago?

cause that's a big difference when releases over here sell out in 1 min, while over there, if there's an fsr after let's say.. 30-40 mins.. it's considered "sitting" to me.

Last edited:
Great dunk but I am going to have to disagree. The way Lebron did it was disrespectful, its one thing to have a great dunk but its another to do it without effort and make it just look cool. Xavier had a good dunk but it doesn't look cool hes at the top of the key sees the opening and immediately rushes in to dunk, Bron just does it on some "Light work" ish...lol

THEN PROCEEDS TO LOOK DOWN AT BEN FOR 4 SECONDS AND THEN GO UP COURT. Bron got the dunk of the year this dunk just isn't as good. 

Last edited:
Great dunk but I am going to have to disagree. The way Lebron did it was disrespectful, its one thing to have a great dunk but its another to do it without effort and make it just look cool. Xavier had a good dunk but it doesn't look cool hes at the top of the key sees the opening and immediately rushes in to dunk, Bron just does it on some "Light work" ish...lol

THEN PROCEEDS TO LOOK DOWN AT BEN FOR 4 SECONDS AND THEN GO UP COURT. Bron got the dunk of the year this dunk just isn't as good. 

Dude mcklemore didnt even lift from the ground.Didnt even try to block.He was just standing there....Oh well enough off topic crap.on to the shoes.;p)

JJ said they'll have numbers Friday , I chatted them today and they said they have no info , same with the big retailers , expect info Monday

I d rather discuss Dunks than answer this kind of question bro.Even in this thread.
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
LOL BUT IT LOOKED LIKE HE WAS ABOUT TO JUMP OVER HIM...

When I first saw it...first thing I thought about was Vince in the olympics. Tell me you aint have that thought, when's the last time an NBA dunk did that to you.

LBJ's dunk was better, no doubt. Disrespect factor is huge on dunks like that. Its like Deandre's dunk on Knight last year.

*Insert Stephen A. Smith "SO DISRESPECTFUL" GIF please

LBJ's dunk was better, no doubt. Disrespect factor is huge on dunks like that. Its like Deandre's dunk on Knight last year.

*Insert Stephen A. Smith "SO DISRESPECTFUL" GIF please
Yeah this is my point exactly.

Its not just the dunk, its everything that comes after the dunk. 

PUT IT ON A T-SHIRT UNDERDOG. 

Back
Top Bottom