JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

The hype train is through the roof.. fact is Yeezy has been rocking them a lot too, as lame as that sounds but its the truth..all of these kids just want to go and copy him. The price of these will not go down, believe that.

If you were able to get the other three, surprise you didn't get the shadow yet. Easiest out all of them I felt.

Out of that list. I chose to buy/keep only the shadows. Simple man, simple color way I suppose.
I regret passing on the Shadows release, but I can still find some at a decent price. Will probably cop soon... And wait until Nike decides to release the Chicagos with NA treatment.

Man,

I just got megged on my 1 pair from NDC!!!!! No add to cart service on these, no bot, no early link straight up jacked.  This is so freaking sad.  I clicked the link from tweetdeck all manual myself, I was even stuck waiting in line and didnt get them in my cart until 7:10 and didn't check out until 7:12.  I had no help on these.... and I got robbed. F--- nike with this.

after a failed attempt online this morning I wake up to a call from my local HOH...looks like I'm getting a pair afterall!

Can anyone help with the Nike Chicago pickup times.
nerd.gif

I'm thinking on just buying locally off from Craigslist for $250 and just sell the gammas 11 for $300 and call it a day.

Man,

I just got megged on my 1 pair from NDC!!!!! No add to cart service on these, no bot, no early link straight up jacked.  This is so freaking sad.  I clicked the link from tweetdeck all manual myself, I was even stuck waiting in line and didnt get them in my cart until 7:10 and didn't check out until 7:12.  I had no help on these.... and I got robbed. F--- nike with this.

When you get "megged" do they send you an email or something?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom