JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

There were quite a few people camping here in Detroit and it was extremely cold last night and this morning.

Why would these be going for $450? I got DS 94s for that price earlier this year. Dudes playing themselves

Man y'all need to chill. Day of and first few day after release is when prices are at they highest. Prices will settle around300$ after a month or so. I mean if u that thirsty then quench ya thirst then but ya pockets gonna take a big fat. L. Also I'm pretty sure Nike is gonna have a restock or new release day. Word is the link was leaked by employee. That's why they said sold out within a min of tweeting the link.thats why they didn't release the Kobe preludes this morning. Cause they realized the shoes were being bought up before they even tweeted the link. Sadly they didn't catch the breds intime. Doesn't mean they can't cancel all orders and re release them.

Man y'all need to chill. Day of and first few day after release is when prices are at they highest. Prices will settle around300$ after a month or so. I mean if u that thirsty then quench ya thirst then but ya pockets gonna take a big fat. L. Also I'm pretty sure Nike is gonna have a restock or new release day. Word is the link was leaked by employee. That's why they said sold out within a min of tweeting the link.thats why they didn't release the Kobe preludes this morning. Cause they realized the shoes were being bought up before they even tweeted the link. Sadly they didn't catch the breds intime. Doesn't mean they can't cancel all orders and re release them.
Wow
That employee will become a "former"

Last edited:
can anyone post a pic of the inside tag for a size 9? This guy is trying to sell me his pair for 280 but doesn't have a receipt since he had an inside guy from a store hook him up. I'm trying to avoid perfect fakes. Thanks in advance.

What a way to end my year. These & the Miami night XIs were the only pickups I needed this month. Everything else savy the taxis was just blah to me.

Plan on doing rock & stock with these 2 pairs but If im able to pull a 3rd or 4th later on in the day I will be hooking up the nters in their size who pmed me this past

week. God Bless & a happy new year !

Pretty much gave up on these, until i got a call from my footlocker at 10:30 saying my name was picked. 3 minutes later, my girlfriend calls and says her name was picked too. Just went and picked up both pairs 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Probably is pointless to try and stop by stores to see if pairs weren't picked up huh?

If someone has a pair of these or someone is familiar with how these are supposed to look can you PLEASE PM me. I need help with a quick L/C, would be greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom