JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

View media item 714074Spot said one per customer, turns out just had to make separate transactions .. Came up with a 9 from footlocker .. Didn't even know they were getting :smokin small benefit of being in Germany

Last edited:

i didn't know selfridges stocked jordans didn't know it aligned with their target audience
Theres an offspring on the first floor. They get a lot of the major JB and NSW releases. They got lebron denims and corks with no lines. Also got a few pairs of galaxies. I think those that copped the galaxies were there for a few hours before opening.

Hurry up 8

hCD141811

they are of course but just like the royals, it will be hard to get. Some footactions will get GS. Be prepared to see more GS internationally. IN Taiwan everywhere getting them will get both. Royals are more rare in GS as well. No places online stateside I have seen will get them. 

I feel kinda like MJ on the Wizards getting dunked on by Jalen Rose.

That feeling when you realize the game's changed and you're not quick enough or competing on an equal plane.

i feel kinda like MJ getting dunked on by Jaden Smith |I

Spot said one per customer, turns out just had to make separate transactions .. Came up with a 9 from footlocker .. Didn't even know they were getting
smokin.gif
small benefit of being in Germany
Shouldn't be allowed, especially when you see how some people struggle

Got my pair so i'm cool but 4 is just too much for one person come on now...

Back
Top Bottom