JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

it's not the shoe itself, it's all this foolishness that comes with buying shoes nowadays 
yeah the foolery is getting kinda hectic for real 
tired.gif

Smh security at my local mall said there is no early sneaker release today to come back at 10. But workers at the store said 6am u can line by food court smh.

just a guess here, but i think this release is getting make a few people say  f  this shoe stuff
**** damn near makes me want to quit. 

i put wayyyy too much effort running round today to not even get a sniff at a pair.
This. All of this.

I've never come close to getting a pair of coveted Js online on RD or restock. All this bot and script ish is excessive to me. Running around to different spots just to stand in line for a raffle ticket is excessive to me.

**** damn near makes me want to quit.  i know i was being iffy about the $190 yesterday, but when we showed up and the spot asked for $350 and claimed they never said retail or anything like it i was like aight **** it.

if this is what it's become, resellers trying to take advantage of people and bots shutting down sites before they even post the shoe, i'm good.

i put wayyyy too much effort running round today to not even get a sniff at a pair.

I feel you bro........if this is what the shoe game has become I'm just not built for it. I put in work even sat at work waiting for the phone call and nothing. NDC Hasn't failed me yet this year so I'm holding out for that but I can kin of see where this release is heading. I thought the grammars were gonna be the wire release this year........ silly me.

****** CT...

Sorry for that shambolic launch for the Black/Red 1s. Yep, they were in (just under 30 pairs) and nope, we didn't take them all.

I'ma Tell you what's messed up…. the east gets 8am release and We are stuck at 5am.

They should Release at 8am PST and 11am EST

Can't Get No Sleep Dealing with Kicks Geezzzz

i didn't know selfridges stocked jordans didn't know it aligned with their target audience
nordstroms gets jays from time to time as well so its not too far fetched

after seeing the demand on these i really dont think this sneaker bubble will pop

years ago people said the same thing but if you look at it today it just keeps evolving and growing

even with all these releases so close together they keep selling out and generating hype

people used to say it would die out any day now but now we have bots/scripts/links etc #SGFU

I feel kinda like MJ on the Wizards getting dunked on by Jalen Rose.

That feeling when you realize the game's changed and you're not quick enough or competing on an equal plane.

dead serious. I go to the clinic in Stanford. Couldn't get to the Footlocker at Valley Fair cause of it lmao. 

I'ma Tell you what's messed up…. the east gets 8am release and We are stuck at 5am.

They should Release at 8am PST and 11am EST

Can't Get No Sleep Dealing with Kicks Geezzzz
And the west get 12am JJ and Euro site releases while the East get 3am...Stop complaining and go to bed...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom