JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I think if Zyzz was really trying to get yall he wouldn't come right out and say it was him. Maybe that's just me. Idk...it's all out in the open now though. He said his pair was legit. Yall said it looked legit. Can we get back to talking about the Saturday release of the confirmed legit pairs?
QFT. If someone actually got scammed, then I can understand but really it was just an honest mistake. Zyzz just took a risk that all of us would wonder "what if" and never take ourselves. He was just trying to help albeit it was EXTREMELY risky. 

i said your in good hands that if you sent him money you would get a pair :stoneface:

thats why the whole issue came up, these dudes thought they were sending money and getting nothing/

had anyone else PMed me anymore about the seller i wouldnt have responded. I have nothing to gain, i just assumed i found a legit bred 1 seller.

still not confirmed as GM or not

look back at my posts to see what i said about JoeyD's pair from sneakerhead. mine are exact same as his.

funny how you all PM me and had no issue and wanted to buy and all of a sudden turn it around on me

i dont care im just explaining the situtation, i didnt make anyone buy, i dont care if any of you buy or not. i hope if someone did buy, they get the real deal. other than that, its a waste of space to bring it up since none of you did and none of you even have the product you are so called complaining about yet you ALL LOVED my pair when i posted it asking me for info... hmmm

if they were straight up fakes why did i get 1 million PMs that same day?

Yeah you had plenty of people hitting you up with the price you paid, who wouldn't? But I'm sure everyone felt the same way I did when ol' dude hit them with the "send me a payment via western union & I'll ship your pair from China". That's where the issue first came up. Then you attempted to reassure me that "I was in good hands, and wouldn't steer me wrong". Then to hear this a week later that you now suspect them of being GM after continuously talking about your "Legit Pair" and hyping your connect all throughout the thread? That's what is unsettling. You probably should've made sure 100% that they were legit rather than matching them to another pair and using that as your reference of legitimacy. I didn't buy from the dude, so I'm not even mad. Like I said I was gonna sweep it under the rug until it came up today. Anyways, moving on

when i said your in good hands, i bought from him, i do you NOT understand that

its not like i found some random dude, who i never spoke to or purchased from and told you to buy from him so you can risk your own money and get scammed.

i sent money and got the product and so far so good other than my concern, if yall need more pics holla. i posted the tag which is legit

The problem with zyzz is he should have notified this thread and the dudes he passed on the info to that he wasnt sure after all if the seller was legit.

Nobody is saying he did it on purpose.

Zyzz you should apologize to the dudes for giving them the source that might not be legit as you first said.

Swallow that pride mister

Last edited:
The problem with zyzz is he should have notified this thread and the dudes he passed on the info to that he wasnt sure after all if the seller was legit.

Zyzz you should apologize to the dudes for giving them source that might not be legit as you first said.

Um NTers them selves said it was legit, i compared to every picture on the net and other NTers pairs. LEGIT

the only issue was the bottom of the sole WHICH i just found out about late last night, read my posts and you will see when JoeyD posted his pairs i said mine were the same as his.

So, i did nothing wrong other than answer the question people asked me. Asked me where i copped, i told them. Ask me to take 50 pics, so i take em.

ive said whats needed to be said

Zyzz you should apologize to the dudes for giving them the source that might not be legit as you first said.

Also QFT lol.

It's on both sides really. But no one will bring this up 15 minutes from now anyways because this thread moves too fast. 
laugh.gif

Lol dudes need to buy from trusted sellers man. This is why I only mess with retail pairs... I can't be doing this western union wait 5 days magically appear at your door sneaker business.

Um NTers them selves said it was legit, i compared to every picture on the net and other NTers pairs. LEGIT

the only issue was the bottom of the sole WHICH i just found out about late last night, read my posts and you will see when JoeyD posted his pairs i said mine were the same as his.

So, i did nothing wrong other than answer the question people asked me. Asked me where i copped, i told them. Ask me to take 50 pics, so i take em.

ive said whats needed to be said

Post a closeup of the sole please?

Also Nike AIR tongue tag

Dudes are turning on each other and its barely Thursday...cant wait for Friday and especially Saturday :lol:

Ok so now you tryna endorse western union payments?

Red flag right there if dudes was thinkin bout looking in that direction...
Western Union is actually a legitimate company believe it or not and I've had family and friends send me money before using it. So yes why would I not? Some people don't have bank accounts and send money WU and Moneygram. You'd be surprised how many people don't use Paypal.i do though but if I have a friend or relative who wants to send me money via WU why would I turn it down?

Did you read my post though? I did NOT say anything about endorsing payments to China. 

I feel what Zyzz was trying to do was good, trying to give us what little information we didn't have.

oh, by the weekend ill have all the information no one knows or has hopefully.

so you all can hate and talk crap all you want :lol:

am i supposed to be offended. I dont turn NTers away. people saw my pair, said they looked good, continued to PM me all day.

what the hell do you guys want from me? to apologize for what. if you got an issue, fly to china and talk to the dude

Saturday will be worse than last saturday.

That no limit soldier that came back in time for the gamma xi then proceeded to get stomped like a mudhole gonna be back for these too

Western Union is actually a legitimate company believe it or not and I've had family and friends send me money before using it. So yes why would I not? Some people don't have bank accounts and send money WU and Moneygram. You'd be surprised how many people don't use Paypal.i do though but if I have a friend or relative who wants to send me money via WU why would I turn it down?

Did you read my post though? I did NOT say anything about endorsing payments to China. 

The difference is hes not family. You compared using western union as using it to give money to family. No **** its legit in that aspect.

But if you think its legit to give it to a total stranger nah

Stop trying to throw shade on a good website (other than their prices on these kinda releases), sneakerhead.com is 100% legit. Your pair is legit as far as anyone can tell, same with Joeys pair. The sole on my royals (just the Nike/swoosh logo part) is ever so slightly different than the other colorways. So slight that I never noticed until I just looked at them. My royals are 100% legit.

Back to regularly scheduled programming...

Dudes are turning on each other and its barely Thursday...cant wait for Friday and especially Saturday
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

it's getting crazy around here.. some people are even second guessing helping people out now.. do i blame them ? not all.. i still appreciate the offer 100% 

Stop trying to throw shade on a good website (other than their prices on these kinda releases), sneakerhead.com is 100% legit. Your pair is legit as far as anyone can tell, same with Joeys pair. The sole on my royals (just the Nike/swoosh logo part) is ever so slightly different than the other colorways. So slight that I never noticed until I just looked at them. My royals are 100% legit.

Back to regularly scheduled programming...

not throwing shade, he was questioning the shoes he received from them in which i proceeded to tell him i have the same concern about mine since they were exactly like his

oh, by the weekend ill have all the information no one knows or has hopefully.

so you all can hate and talk crap all you want :lol:

am i supposed to be offended. I dont turn NTers away. people saw my pair, said they looked good, continued to PM me all day.

what the hell do you guys want from me? to apologize for what. if you got an issue, fly to china and talk to the dude

Dude you should really read your last 6 replies. You have a really bad attitude.

I am willing to bet you are the type who thinks they are never wrong.

Somewhere kobe is shedding a tear bro

not throwing shade, he was questioning the shoes he received from them in which i proceeded to tell him i have the same concern about mine since they were exactly like his

And they are the exact same as royals, like he said. End of discussion, both of y'all are good. Back to the thread...

Back
Top Bottom