JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

that fact that some of you would entertain the fact that i would actually go out of my way to refer you guys to buy from some china dude and buy GM/Fakes.

the upper is real, the issue is the sole like i said last night when JoeyD posted his pictures and concerns from a "legit" seller. mine are exactly like his.

so you be the judge.

if someone is selling gm/fakes im not gonna refer people to buy from them. I assumed i hit a jackpot would some china dude having legit pairs but right now, its undecided til i figure this whole thing out this weekend.

You did not have to come out and say it was you and this could of all been swept under the rug

I even forgot about it...

if they are legit, then they are legit

I just would NEVER wire money to China from Western Union

that is what was shady about it

I step away to have family time and come back to this? Lol. 

It could've been an honest mistake. Believe it or not WU is not as shady as you think but I personally only use it with Americans. Never mess with anything footwear related from the Fujian Province-it's where the fakes and some GM are made, but the GM are also made in other provinces. I have people in China. Good people. China is where 98% of the authentic and fake stuff is made. Not everything coming out of China is GM or fake though. Just stay away from Fujian.

You did not have to come out and say it was you and this could of all been swept under the rug

I was gonna do the same bruh.. Then it came up so I spoke. I'm not one to start blasting someone either, but now that it's out in the open and seems like dude thinks it's aight? Yeah, not cool with me.

Last edited:
exactly, its not like i didnt do it so i just found some guy to come up on a bunch of random NTers. i got a pair in which most in here said was legit and they all PMed me when i posted pics. all i did was give info, if you wanna buy them, go ahead? if not, sweet?

im skeptical about them as i think they are GM even though they are exactly like JoeyD's pair but his are from sneakerhead so im not sure if they are an authorized nike dealer but will find out this weekend and post a full blown review

Didn't wanna say anything at first and was just leave it be, but now that it's out I will. You're saying you weren't telling peeps to buy, yet when I brought up the concern you said "don't worry, you're in good hands brah". I had a couple others PM me about it too and we all said F that once we found out it was a western union payment to some random dude in China. Now you wanna say you're skeptical about them? C'mon son...

View media item 710134
View media item 710135

i said your in good hands that if you sent him money you would get a pair :stoneface:

thats why the whole issue came up, these dudes thought they were sending money and getting nothing/

had anyone else PMed me anymore about the seller i wouldnt have responded. I have nothing to gain, i just assumed i found a legit bred 1 seller.

still not confirmed as GM or not

look back at my posts to see what i said about JoeyD's pair from sneakerhead. mine are exact same as his.

funny how you all PM me and had no issue and wanted to buy and all of a sudden turn it around on me

i dont care im just explaining the situtation, i didnt make anyone buy, i dont care if any of you buy or not. i hope if someone did buy, they get the real deal. other than that, its a waste of space to bring it up since none of you did and none of you even have the product you are so called complaining about yet you ALL LOVED my pair when i posted it asking me for info... hmmm

if they were straight up fakes why did i get 1 million PMs that same day?

Well.

Now we all knew who ate the milk and cookies.

Wasn't Santa..

Was never Santa.

Lol lemme stop I'm throwing adding fire to the flame lol I'm done I'm done.

The fact that you're wiring money should be proof enough that they are fake. Anybody buying from this guy can convince themselves otherwise, but they are not legit. Ain't nothing wrong with it though, I cop fake jerseys from the chinos at cheap prices. I have to paypal them the money as a gift, but to me it's worth it because they're only $30, and they are top notch fakes.

Zyzz set this straight just post a pic of the tag.

We know 8/14/13s have been the GM/watever u wanna call them.

Do you have 8/14's?

um i came out and said it because i dont hide :lol:

i didnt do anything in the first place, you guys PMed ME and ask ME for info.

i gave it to you guys, up to you if you want to buy.

another member had PMed me with the info i had posted out and he said i was lucky to receive a good pair because china sellers all usually sell fakes but they do get a run of legit shoes early then once they run out they send fakes.

so once again, i havent even pmed this info to anyone in days and had someone PMed me regarding it since last night whether this was posted or not i would have NOT given them the info until my investigation on the matter is done.

i mentioned multiple times i was gonna have a detailed post coming soon with everything to help out not only NT but every site and every sneakerhead

so until then you can wait til my big post with tons of pictures and my final answer on this whole matter.

***** gettin serious..people already puttin lawnchairs down at local Villas.

I aint got the time to waste campin, I'm sure 90% of ya'll dont either.

Lookin like online or cop an 01 pair for me. 

Bruh just quit backpedaling

You gave shady info, that is that

Like I said, i dont think you meant ill will towards anyone

Just WU to China was a big NAH from me and im sure plenty others did as well

Black/Red 1 Niketalkers and Zyzz be like:
angry-mob-o.gif

I step away to have family time and come back to this? Lol. 

It could've been an honest mistake. Believe it or not WU is not as shady as you think but I personally only use it with Americans. Never mess with anything footwear related from the Fujian Province-it's where the fakes and some GM are made, but the GM are also made in other provinces. I have people in China. Good people. China is where 98% of the authentic and fake stuff is made. Not everything coming out of China is GM or fake though. Just stay away from Fujian.

Ok so now you tryna endorse western union payments?

Red flag right there if dudes was thinkin bout looking in that direction...

Lol lets not gang up on dude. He took a risk whether it paid off or not is yet to be seen.

He shared his info when people asked that's it. Let's drop it it's not that serious.

Edit. Lotta red flags though but.. What you gonna do. It's all done

Last edited:
i said your in good hands that if you sent him money you would get a pair :stoneface:

thats why the whole issue came up, these dudes thought they were sending money and getting nothing/

had anyone else PMed me anymore about the seller i wouldnt have responded. I have nothing to gain, i just assumed i found a legit bred 1 seller.

still not confirmed as GM or not

look back at my posts to see what i said about JoeyD's pair from sneakerhead. mine are exact same as his.

funny how you all PM me and had no issue and wanted to buy and all of a sudden turn it around on me

i dont care im just explaining the situtation, i didnt make anyone buy, i dont care if any of you buy or not. i hope if someone did buy, they get the real deal. other than that, its a waste of space to bring it up since none of you did and none of you even have the product you are so called complaining about yet you ALL LOVED my pair when i posted it asking me for info... hmmm

if they were straight up fakes why did i get 1 million PMs that same day?

Yeah you had plenty of people hitting you up with the price you paid, who wouldn't? But I'm sure everyone felt the same way I did when ol' dude hit them with the "send me a payment via western union & I'll ship your pair from China". That's where the issue first came up. Then you attempted to reassure me that "I was in good hands, and wouldn't steer me wrong". Then to hear this a week later that you now suspect them of being GM after continuously talking about your "Legit Pair" and hyping your connect all throughout the thread? That's what is unsettling. You probably should've made sure 100% that they were legit rather than matching them to another pair and using that as your reference of legitimacy. I didn't buy from the dude, so I'm not even mad. Like I said I was gonna sweep it under the rug until it came up today. Anyways, moving on

I think if Zyzz was really trying to get yall he wouldn't come right out and say it was him. Maybe that's just me. Idk...it's all out in the open now though. He said his pair was legit. Yall said it looked legit. Can we get back to talking about the Saturday release of the confirmed legit pairs?

Bruh just quit backpedaling

You gave shady info, that is that

Like I said, i dont think you meant ill will towards anyone

Just WU to China was a big NAH from me and im sure plenty others did as well

whos backpedaling :lol:

once again whos back pedaling? you guys asked for info and i gave it to you, thats all.

if you guys wanna use western union then do it brah.

i just wanted NTers to get a pair, i post my tag. confirmed 100% legit obviously. perfect tags, smooth soft leather, no widows peak or even close to one.

like i said, the shoes are authentic but my only issue is the bottom of the sole where the nike is, same issue as JoeyD but he bought from sneakerhead which i assume is legit?

I think if Zyzz was really trying to get yall he wouldn't come right out and say it was him. Maybe that's just me. Idk...it's all out in the open now though. He said his pair was legit. Yall said it looked legit. Can we get back to talking about the Saturday release of the confirmed legit pairs?

He means well

Just felt iffy about his info

Dont shoot the messenger type situation

Back
Top Bottom