JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

and you guys believed it..no offense to zyzyzyzy and rayray

:lol: oh noooooo. Me along with a couple others were advocates of how limited this shoe would be. If you also remember the earlier days of this thread I was also the one that was rustling jimmies when I said that the resell on these would be whatever royals were at that point and would eventually reach $600....

Y'all weren't hearing me

and you guys believed it..no offense to zyzyzyzy and rayray

:lol: oh noooooo. Me along with a couple others were advocates of how limited this shoe would be. If you also remember the earlier days of this thread I was also the one that was rustling jimmies when I said that the resell on these would be whatever royals were at that point and would eventually reach $600....

Y'all weren't hearing me

these aint hitting $600 man, stop that

Update to the Shiekh Codes for Southern Cali:

LOS CERRITOS CENTER: D9F66D4199
WESTFIELD CULVER CITY/FOX HILLS: 87091AAE83
SOUTH BAY PAVILION: 7E8EC143C7
LAKEWOOD MALL: 96D1C355A6
DEL AMO FASHION CENTER: 819A24238D
WSF PAVILION: 02E4051B04

Thank you GOD BLESS!!!

For those of you still thinking about buying from Amazon, Shoopop has size 8 and 11 left: http://amzn.to/JXfWz1

(Other sizes are available from other sellers, but I'd be cautious about buying even though you are still protected by Amazon)

yo that rvp stuff scares me ... they wan't my cc info  and all that i'm shook to put that in 
laugh.gif
 yall  ever mess with those add to cart rsvps ?

Really frustrated that I can't get any answer from most of the places in the Bay Area I've been trying to hit up. Valley Fair is only a couple miles away but traffic over there is my definition of hell.

To make matters worse I fly out to NYC the morning of the 27th, so I'm trying to figure out which raffles I can even do and which ones my gf is going to do at home. The reality is with 1-2 FSR at these places it will be 5% chances at best of winning a raffle. Any NYers able to point me to some good spots in BK or Manhattan for raffles? PM me.
Trying going early in the morning, traffic is decent.VF HoH is doing raffles on Friday morning. Anybody know the Shiekh codes for the Bay Area btw? PM me, will be much appreciated.

Wow $315 on Amazon 
sick.gif
...Think I'll just take my chances Saturday. If I miss out I feel I'll be paying somewhere around that anyway.

Wow, didnt know about Amazon until now. Spent the last hour looking at that site. MIND BLOWN.

Ebay will be getting less money from me

Back
Top Bottom