JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Last edited:
I feel bad asking people to come get tickets with me
laugh.gif

I luckily have three tickets for DTLR. Only two stores at my local mall are getting them
mean.gif

Have to go back to the mall for the Foot Action tickets Friday. The mall around this time is a MADHOUSE
sick.gif

I feel bad asking people to come get tickets with me
laugh.gif

I luckily have three tickets for DTLR. Only two stores at my local mall are getting them
mean.gif

Have to go back to the mall for the Foot Action tickets Friday. The mall around this time is a MADHOUSE
sick.gif
Three tickets-those sound like pretty good chances. Hope you get them.

It's gonna be like the Hunger Games waiting for those raffle call backs. 
roll.gif

The panic in this thread is real....

I'm to a point where I don't even want to stress over a sneaker release anymore...but damn I still want these.

I feel bad asking people to come get tickets with me :lol: .
I luckily have three tickets for DTLR. Only two stores at my local mall are getting them :smh: .
Have to go back to the mall for the Foot Action tickets Friday. The mall around this time is a MADHOUSE :x .
I wish 2 stores in my mall had them... 90 min ride to the nearest store for me. V8 burns too much gas to ride for a ticket, then back the next day if I win...

Last edited:
I feel bad asking people to come get tickets with me :lol: .
I luckily have three tickets for DTLR. Only two stores at my local mall are getting them :smh: .
Have to go back to the mall for the Foot Action tickets Friday. The mall around this time is a MADHOUSE :x .
What mall is this if you don't mind me asking

I went to Shiekhs in Arcadia and worker said instore raffle.  He took down my info on some piece of paper.....and probably threw it away when I left the store.  

That's not one of my Shiekhs, but I heard you could call corporate to confirm if they are really doing it instore or just lying to you. If they were lying, corporate will just give you the code for that store. From what I heard, all Shiekhs are doing online raffles now.

I ain't stressing this release because it's the holidays no way I'm gonna be salty if there is a chance I miss out because I'm trying to enjoy my vacation. I hope all my NTers can cop but this release is gonna be a hassle for many. Just be sure to know what your local retailers and any new info pops up before RD

finishline, footaction, footlocker, niketown, house of hoops, every other store and millions of mom and pop

then all the sites getting them

still everywhere but low amounts.

It's like world war z in here.. Dudes gonna get they pair, wear em and think they invincible how bad it's getting in here...

1. Buy Hype Shoe

2. Wear it a few times

3. Resell

4. Wait on next Hype Shoe

5. Repeat

Update to the Shiekh Codes for Southern Cali:

LOS CERRITOS CENTER: D9F66D4199
WESTFIELD CULVER CITY/FOX HILLS: 87091AAE83
SOUTH BAY PAVILION: 7E8EC143C7
LAKEWOOD MALL: 96D1C355A6
DEL AMO FASHION CENTER: 819A24238D
WSF PAVILION: 02E4051B04
Thanks you are the man right now, hope you get yours!

1 question: How do Shiekh contact you if u won? Phone or email?

Last edited:
What mall is this if you don't mind me asking
No worries. Columbia.
I wish 2 stores in my mall had them... 90 min ride to the nearest store for me. V8 burns too much gas to ride for a ticket, then back the next day if I win...
I feel you, good luck to you sir.

Three tickets-those sound like pretty good chances. Hope you get them.

It's gonna be like the Hunger Games waiting for those raffle call backs. 
roll.gif

Thanks man, and it really is
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom