JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I have 2 locked but until they are actually in my hand, I have nothing as far as I'm concerned. I hope y'all are prepared for the worst. I've experienced first hand how extremely limited these are. If you are lining up for RSVP or fcfs I suggest that you aim to be the one of the first in line or you WILL be disappointed. Raffles will be a joke for this release IMO. Try to have no more than 12-24 heads in front of you in line. And that's not even safe, trust me. I was 18th head in line from a store that supposedly had at least 2 size runs and still struck out. ALL sizes vanished after 17 heads. Y'all will see soon enough. Nonetheless good luck to all. Just be on it and don't drag your feet if you really want these or you won't get them for retail. Not trying to be negative, just being honest. All the best NT fam.

Last edited:
Dudes paying more than $200 for some 1s dmh. It ain't about if you got the money or not. If you willing to pay $300+ plus to a reseller, Nike will take note a jack the price up to $200. For a shoe. A decade ago was less than $100 and ended up in outlets.
a decade ago gas was $1.50...

a decade ago disneyland park tickets were $60...

a decade ago jordan played for the wizards...

I have 2 locked but until they are actually in my hand, I have nothing as far as I'm concerned. I hope y'all are prepared for the worst. I've experienced first hand how extremely limited these are. If you are lining up for RSVP or fcfs I suggest that you aim to be the one of the first in line or you WILL be disappointed. Try to have no more than 12-24 heads in front of you in line. And that's not even safe, trust me. I was 18th head in line from a store that supposedly had at least 2 size runs and still struck out. ALL sizes vanished after 17 heads. Y'all will see soon enough. Nonetheless good luck to all. Just be on it and don't drag your feet if you really want these or you won't get them for retail. Not trying to be negative, just being honest. All the best NT fam.
youre right.

if you're doing a lineup for a fcfs spot, nothing past 12 ppl is guaranteed.

anyone ever have ppl ask you what size your getting? like they literally ask everyone in front of them to gauge what size they might be stuck with. 

dont get shot or robbed at greenbriar, two stores at Southlake are doing FCFS, there is a DTLR by me doing FCFS by me as well
Na i wouldnt even fool with greenbriar or west end.

Im not sure if my DTLR is doing raffle or FCFS. Im not with that FCFS mess if it aint guaranteed or raffle i'll just try my luck online. Aint got time for dumbass people wanting to get ignorant over some shoes. Not even worth it, bad enough there's a risk even just walking to your car after grabbing a guarateed or raffle pair

Dudes paying more than $200 for some 1s dmh. It ain't about if you got the money or not. If you willing to pay $300+ plus to a reseller, Nike will take note a jack the price up to $200. For a shoe. A decade ago was less than $100 and ended up in outlets.
changing the price isnt really going to do anything, he should just change the availability of these damn shoes. Nobody is a reseller for forces or lebrons

Anyone know the ticket procedure for the footaction on 34th street, its not listed on their site:nerd:
be careful out on 34th street. some guy got knocked out there during the gamma release 
laugh.gif

They not lazy, its just that the phone be ringing off the hook with all these releases. They would have to hire a full time person to answer the phones, just to keep answering the same question...

Not all true, I've been in stores where they have workers standing around, and the phone buried in the drawer, ringing off the hook. I understand on a weekend it's tough, but on a slow weekday? Not talking about just the holiday season either

They don't hear you.  Lol. I already tried to tell them. People don't get that if you stop paying resellers then resellers will be out of business.  75% of people in this thread reselling though sooooo...

I can't rly blame the resellers though- a profit is enticing. For something like kicks I think the consumers have more power than they realize to make the biggest differences in prices. 

somebody hit my Inbox with some overseas sites that will or might get these and I'll share with you the ones I know. @Bboyd extra curious about these sites that come out to less then US retail :nerd:

Not all true, I've been in stores where they have workers standing around, and the phone buried in the drawer, ringing off the hook. I understand on a weekend it's tough, but on a slow weekday? Not talking about just the holiday season either
Lol. Yeah, employees can be shady, but there are a few nice ones (usually not located in the hood).  I called one spot and the employee told me call back tomorrow and basically hung up. Funny b/c the same store yesterday had somebody tell me to call back today. That's a hood store-I don't expect courtesy sadly.  That's why I take my business to the nearest suburb usually. 

I'm pretty sure i know where u copped royals (at least the "chain", same spot I copped mine), and i'll be out there Friday night. FCFS for the win, sadly.

Been calling these since last week and most if not all of them will have 1 maybe 2 FSRs.

somebody hit my Inbox with some overseas sites that will or might get these and I'll share with you the ones I know. @Bboyd extra curious about these sites that come out to less then US retail
nerd.gif
All the UK sites I know besides NDC will have them for around $200-$225 shipped. Sounds like @Bboyd  has the most info judging by his reply to my posts. The Euro sites I've seen will have them from $150-$200 aside from Caliroots. Caliroots prices are high.

I think I'm going to invest in some international phone minutes today and make some calls. Gotta do that leg work.

That footaction/footlocker release is stupid dumb. Raffles tickets on friday and phone calls on Saturday? You might as well just say employee only release and backdoor sales FCFS. Seriously, Im going to wait all Saturday morning for a phone call? Or if I was a mgmt I would troll and call my 18 winners 15 minutes before store closing.

The hype for these is real. Footlocker just tweeted the launch information and you can't even access that site due to traffic

All the UK sites I know besides NDC will have them for around $200-$225 shipped. Sounds like @Bboyd
 has the most info judging by his reply to my posts. The Euro sites I've seen will have them from $150-$200 aside from Caliroots. Caliroots prices are high.

caliroots is gonna get hammered, so are sites like Hanon, End ect. looking for low profile spots. I know a couple, the ones I know will for sure get them are gonna be kind of high

Back
Top Bottom