JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Quick question y'all hope someone could help. My store is doing a raffle and they are handing out tickets Friday. R the tickets limited or do they have enough to last? It's not guaranteed pairs. Just a raffle. Mall opens at 9 but I wouldn't be able to get there till 12ish or 1. I would assume tickets aren't limited cause like I said it isn't guaranteed pairs ya feel me but I never did a raffle before so I'm curious if it's on some I gotta wait in line for a ticket with the chance of still losing + not even gettin a ticket type ****. Any help would be appreciated y'all

I can assure you that I buy Euro and UK almost every release and there are plenty of spots that you get a cheaper pair than in the US. And I'm taking on experience and actual purchases. I got 6 pair of Gammas for $190.50 total shipped and all and they would normally be here before an NDC Saturday release but Xmas had NDC bump everyone to 2 day shipping and the euro package will sit on Xmas so they will all 6 be here Thursday. There is reason to debate this because you are in fact NOT helping anyone and your information is 100% incorrect. Yes there are some overseas spots that cost a little but more, but not the prices and shipping you've been saying, and then there are others that cost a decent amount more and do take a while to ship.

But there is MORE than one that compete with and beat US pricing and shipping. You're wrong on this.
I think we're saying essentially the same thing. My point was that UK uses GBP and THAT costs more than Euros. Any way you look at it GBP is more than Euros and USD.

I've ordered JB releases overseas from outside of the UK  (Europe) and even with shipping SOME have been less than the US. That's not my point. I originally requested NON-UK sites because I don't mess with GBP. Unless you know a site offering them for 100 GBP including international shipping then it'll be more expensive than the RETAIL + tax I said I'd pay in the USA.  100 GBP is $163.59.

If you are familiar with Europe you would know that most people in the UK dont really say they're in Europe even though geographically they technically are. They refer to their location as the UK first. When I refer to Euro sites I am talking about Non-UK as well but I thought I'd clarify for those people on NT who don't distinguish the two.

Good luck with your Bred 1 purchase whether you use Euros or USD. I'm sure there are plenty to go around.

I enter these raffles not expecting calls back, I mean really.. you guys saying you gona be upset if you don't get a call back, you're probably not going to get a call back.

Just being real though.  You NEED to have other options if you really want these shoes.. or just be prepared to pay resale values.

Last edited:

stores being shady as hell with this release

called my local HOH this morning and asked how they're handling the release

"we're doing guaranteed tickets Saturday morning"

check launch locator

raffle tickets on friday 
mean.gif
WOW. Yeah, it's a cold world. You're in the DMV though? PM me. I can tell you where I got my Royals from no problem. I'm not saying this release will be easier b/c I think most people slept on the Royals b/c they probably assumed a lot more would be made and now they don't want to make the same mistake with these.

If you're in PG you might have to drive a little.

did anyone get pairs from shelflife yet or their shoes are out of customs and on the way to them ?

my shoes cleared customs on the 21 but no update since then

I know exactly what you are saying lady, and I am not confused or misinformed of any geographic regions or their currencies. I deal with currency exchange all week long at work. I am speaking of places that sell their items in GBP. After shipping and conversion on Jordan 1's, these store come out to less than or nearly equal to $152 USD. Which is what I will pay locally in store or on NDC.

You are misinforming people in here on total pricing and length of shipping times in generalizations in previous posts from the last 2-3 days. I have also been on NT for years and this is not my first screen name. I know exactly what I'm talking about and users in here should not be discouraged from researching any foreign sites for possible US retail price purchases, because they do indeed exist (and they also allow coupons to be applied at some locations, and not only to remove VAT), GBP to USD, EUR to USD, or even Kč to USD in some cases.

Being a youngin' sucks during these types of releases. Not being able to drive around from mall to getting raffle tickets, hopefully I can find some way of scoring. Employees here are being REAL shady... Footaction wasn't saying when they'll stop handing out tickets on Friday and told me to ask Foot Locker. So I call Foot Locker and they're not even getting the 1's and said to call Footaction
sick.gif

Camping for a raffle ticket? Or you have a spot that's doing FCFS? No point in camping for a raffle ticket. Not a bad idea for a Guaranteed ticket though.
Don't mean to ask twice in 5 minutes but you somewhat indirectly answered my question so I'll just ask u, if mall opens at 9 and I go at like 1 they sill gon have raffle tix then right? Like I don't have to wait in line for a raffle ticket or get there crazy early since it's just raffle, no guaranteed ticket?

did anyone get pairs from shelflife yet or their shoes are out of customs and on the way to them ?

my shoes cleared customs on the 21 but no update since then

The 21st was Saturday, pretty sure you will get an update tonight or tomorrow morning. I'm thinking we should start seeing pairs by Thuirsday/Friday depending on where you live. Maybe we'll get lucky(speaking for you and I) and they show up tomorrow since that customs update was from the NY hub which isn't too far from us.

ur going to greenbrair (if your from ATL) good luck with that them hood rats out there as of weds night trust.....
dont get shot or robbed at greenbriar, two stores at Southlake are doing FCFS, there is a DTLR by me doing FCFS by me as well

Don't mean to ask twice in 5 minutes but you somewhat indirectly answered my question so I'll just ask u, if mall opens at 9 and I go at like 1 they sill gon have raffle tix then right? Like I don't have to wait in line for a raffle ticket or get there crazy early since it's just raffle, no guaranteed ticket?

Stores have run out of raffle tickets. Mines near me did

Last edited:
All the size 11's around my way at Thousand Oaks HOH have already been claimed by the store managers according to an employee.

Shady...

Last edited:
I know exactly what you are saying lady, and I am not confused or misinformed of any geographic regions or their currencies. I deal with currency exchange all week long at work. I am speaking of places that sell their items in GBP. After shipping and conversion on Jordan 1's, these store come out to less than or nearly equal to $152 USD. Which is what I will pay locally in store or on NDC.

You are misinforming people in here on total pricing and length of shipping times in generalizations in previous posts from the last 2-3 days. I have also been on NT for years and this is not my first screen name. I know exactly what I'm talking about and users in here should not be discouraged from researching any foreign sites for possible US retail price purchases, because they do indeed exist (and they also allow coupons to be applied at some locations, and not only to remove VAT), GBP to USD, EUR to USD, or even Kč to USD in some cases.
Wait.... you must have me confused with someone else. WHEN did I ever mention shipping times? When I've received shoes from Europe it's come in the same amount of time as stuff I've ordered in the US.  Shipping times aren't an issue for me either way-fast or slow. If I know I save $ on a purchase I have no issue with waiting.

I will take your word for it that you know other places that use GBP that come out to less. I can't argue with what you say you know. Why would anyone be discouraged to order from Euro sites? That doesn't make sense especially when I originally ASKED for Euro sites. I think you should re-read my original post.

My original question was looking for Euro sites-not UK. If you have some UK sites that come to what you say they do then you can PM me that too. In my searches I've yet to find those.  I'd never say something doesn't exist b/c I haven't seen it-that's just stupid. You must have me mistaken.  

The intent of my OG post was to solicit help-not beef.  So you goin help out or not?

Dudes paying more than $200 for some 1s dmh. It ain't about if you got the money or not. If you willing to pay $300+ plus to a reseller, Nike will take note a jack the price up to $200. For a shoe. A decade ago was less than $100 and ended up in outlets.

stores being shady as hell with this release
called my local HOH this morning and asked how they're handling the release
"we're doing guaranteed tickets Saturday morning"

check launch locator
raffle tickets on friday :smh:

guaranteed tickets Saturday? wouldn't that be fcfs? :lol:

god this is a mess

WOW. Yeah, it's a cold world. You're in the DMV though? PM me. I can tell you where I got my Royals from no problem. I'm not saying this release will be easier b/c I think most people slept on the Royals b/c they probably assumed a lot more would be made and now they don't want to make the same mistake with these.

If you're in PG you might have to drive a little.

I was gonna comment the same thing as the dude you quoted. Many of the DMV HoH's that will have these are listed on the launch locator as "Raffle tickets" but from EXPERIENCE and first-hand knowledge, its a GUARANTEED ticket, and its typically given away in the wee hours of the morning 6-7:30 AM the morning of release. Its a bit misleading to its customer base and threw me off the first time I tried (a couple months ago, and I learned my lesson quick).

I'm pretty sure i know where u copped royals (at least the "chain", same spot I copped mine), and i'll be out there Friday night. FCFS for the win, sadly.

Dudes paying more than $200 for some 1s dmh. It ain't about if you got the money or not. If you willing to pay $300+ plus to a reseller, Nike will take note a jack the price up to $200. For a shoe. A decade ago was less than $100 and ended up in outlets.

so true I want to rep this 10 times

so true I want to rep this 10 times
I heard time changes things.. I don't know.. just something I heard.

I know what you mean, but you're sounding like my grandpa, "during my days, movies were 5 cents".

Back
Top Bottom