JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

"Grey market pizza parties"
roll.gif

I'll definitely stop my pizza party if your having a legit one fam. Thought you were just kidding
laugh.gif
Im flying out to LA, this official one seems fishy... Im hearing on twitter Kim K will not be there and plus theres no +1's.

HOW CAN THEY BE NO +1'S TO A PIZZA PARTY THATS ABOUT 1'S.

THATS LIKE SAYING YOU CANT BRING 1'S TO THE STRIP CLUB.

"Grey market pizza parties"
roll.gif

I'll definitely stop my pizza party if your having a legit one fam. Thought you were just kidding
laugh.gif
Im flying out to LA, this official one seems fishy... Im hearing on twitter Kim K will not be there and plus theres no +1's.

HOW CAN THEY BE NO +1'S TO A PIZZA PARTY THATS ABOUT 1'S.

THATS LIKE SAYING YOU CANT BRING 1'S TO THE STRIP CLUB.
theres gona be security at the door checking the authenticity of your bred 1's, all gm's will be turned away.

01 owners planning to crash the party to gloat about how 01's > 13's will not be allowed entry, but friendly 01 owners will be allowed.

ajko's, strapped, and dmp owners are also welcomed.

Last edited:
Ok there seems to be some confusion here...

The OFFICIAL Authorized NT Pizza party is this one...

ij9v.gif

All others are Grey Market pizza parties...

more info will be announced soon along with invitations

Thank you

#NTpizzaparty
i'm going to this pizza party 
nthat.gif

Our team is working on Kim appearance...so far the only Kardashian that is willing to appear is Khloe :nerd:

And more info with invitations and RSVP procedures will be announced soon

#NTpizzaparty

Those Wrestling ice cream bars>>>>Bred 1's.

O I remember the days of chasing the ice cream truck for blocks trying to get 1.

I dont even remember those in stores,just on the ice cream truck.I been hoping for 15 years that thy come back.

Those Wrestling ice cream bars>>>>Bred 1's.

O I remember the days of chasing the ice cream truck for blocks trying to get 1.

I dont even remember those in stores,just on the ice cream truck.I been hoping for 15 years that thy come back.
True definition of a Quickstrike. 

I've never wanted to be invited to a party more than I do this one.....

I'm putting in hard work to get these. how I've felt all year vs the empire (nike/bots) 

vader-pizza-gif-vader-pizza.gif

Wait a minute.

The WWE bars ARE CONFIRMED?! This is happening?! 

Gonna be posted on twitter, forget the 11s.

People ran with that champagne thing for like 10 pages lol in fact people still bring it up and it's still funny. You just gotta have fun on this thread

Back
Top Bottom