JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

As a broke engineering student, all I want is one pair at retail. Hopefully the shoe gods are on my side because I can't afford the pay resell (books > shoes)  
i know them feels. was an engineering student myself and used to see both of my roommates get shoes in the mail everyday (no exaggeration) cause their parents gave them that kind of dough.

keep your studies up and once you land a job shoe buying will be cake 
wink.gif

i know them feels. was an engineering student myself and used to see both of my roommates get shoes in the mail everyday (no exaggeration) cause their parents gave them that kind of dough.

wink.gif
Yea I got 3 more semesters until this 80K a year starts rollin in. Then I wouldn't have to worry about reseller prices anymore 
roll.gif

wink.gif
Yea I got 3 more semesters until this 80K a year starts rollin in. Then I wouldn't have to worry about reseller prices anymore 
roll.gif
Word.

Youll be worrying about those loans instead. 
frown.gif

I'm just going to try on RD, if i strike out, i strike out

won't be paying resale for these

Back
Top Bottom