JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

My local boutique is getting then here in Miami and the only pair of "N/A" retro 1's they've received were the Shadows. So these may be a similar release to those..

A villa store manager just told me they are getting 1200 nationwide , which is Royal 1 numbers. He said these are extremely limited. Conversely, he said the market will be flooded with the gamma 11s, way more than the Breds last year (he said 3X as many, which seems hard to believe ).

If anybody works at HOH, there is a sheet that y'all get that tells you the numbers footlocker has purchased of said shoe...

A villa store manager just told me they are getting 1200 nationwide , which is Royal 1 numbers. He said these are extremely limited. Conversely, he said the market will be flooded with the gamma 11s, way more than the Breds last year (he said 3X as many, which seems hard to believe ).

He lying.

dont know if any of you guys watch " skee live" with dj skee.

but he'll be giving a pair away tonight. he'll most likely pick someone who tweets or ig's using a certain hashtag. 

i havent watched the show, but will tune in to see how this goes.he has segments about shoes and even breaks them down quality wise. 

dude has a mad collection and knows his shoes. 

either way, heres a channel breakdown if any of you guys want to check it out

direcTV channel 340

Dish channel 167

Fios channel 569

/u-Verse channel 1106

dont know if any of you guys watch " skee live" with dj skee.

but he'll be giving a pair away tonight. he'll most likely pick someone who tweets or ig's using a certain hashtag. 

i havent watched the show, but will tune in to see how this goes.he has segments about shoes and even breaks them down quality wise. 

dude has a mad collection and knows his shoes. 

either way, heres a channel breakdown if any of you guys want to check it out

direcTV channel 340

Dish channel 167

Fios channel 569

/u-Verse channel 1106
time? not really interested in the raffle or whatever just interested in watching the show

I found our theme video for this thread: The Pizza Underground demo (Macaulay Culkin's new band) 

Last edited:
@LoveHateSelf Count me in for the quadruple crown as well.

Anyone here old as me remember when Pizza Hut would have the streetballs to buy with a pizza purchase

Or the Ninja turtle cassette tape coming out if their shells
i think i remember the balls, but how about this. 

back in elementary there was a reading program where youd get stickers to place on a pin after completing a book report. youd have to fill the pin with 5 stickers, then youd get a certificate for a small personal pizza from pizza hut. i had my mom taking me to pizza hut every month, this was way back in elementary school. anyone remember this program??
tumblr_kz0mbyfMDs1qb3mmfo1_500.jpg

pppcert.jpg

just googled, these images. im glad the program is still active

Im glad I could take you guys back.

lamekilla lamekilla

Oh yeah I forgot about those playstation demos. Man Pizza Hut needs to step it up like how they used to.

Back
Top Bottom