JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

all
i think the royals were insanely limited. and had kanye hype or something. bred 1s will be easy imo
Lolz
all NA jordan 1s this year have had in effect same production numbers- it's just different distribution that made royals seem more limited than others

i think the royals were insanely limited. and had kanye hype or something. bred 1s will be easy imo

fam the royals were DEFINITELY insanely limited there wasnt even hype for it srs i was shocked when i striked out (i had a 100% cop rate before the royals)

Anybody else going to rock these on New Years? Must just say **** it and let the champagne drip in between the laces next to the pizza sauces stains on the tongue 
nthat.gif
unfortunately some will get their pairs next year.

unfortunately some will get their pairs next year.

Il be one of them. Decided to pre order from
My friend in Germany. Not risking it on these. Not many kicks i do that for. But this is one. The little extra cash is worth the extra sleep

My homie just locked down a job at HoH for the holiday season :smokin ... if I don't end up with a guaranteed pair from his store I'm throwin this 20 year friendship out the window :stoneface:

My homie just locked down a job at HoH for the holiday season
smokin.gif
... if I don't end up with a guaranteed pair from his store I'm throwin this 20 year friendship out the window
indifferent.gif
Haha, I would do the same. The Black/Red OG 1's are a must have and if you have an insider at a HOH, more power to you. Good luck.

My homie just locked down a job at HoH for the holiday season
smokin.gif
... if I don't end up with a guaranteed pair from his store I'm throwin this 20 year friendship out the window
indifferent.gif
my ex's uncle manages the HOH over here, ill admit i gave thought to pulling the " hey man hows it going...whats good with ( insert jordan/kobe shoe here) "

but im not that guy man, but it did cross my mind hahah

Last edited:
I can't wait to wear one Black/Red on my left foot and a Royal on my right foot.

not srs

Last edited:
My homie just locked down a job at HoH for the holiday season :smokin ... if I don't end up with a guaranteed pair from his store I'm throwin this 20 year friendship out the window :stoneface:
Haha, I would do the same. The Black/Red OG 1's are a must have and if you have an insider at a HOH, more power to you. Good luck.

I offered lunch/dinner plus some good :pimp: :pimp: , my treat. If that doesn't put me in a good position this friendship wasn't legit :lol:

lol the delicate balance of friendship begins and ends with shoes lmao

Come 12/28, Black/Red 1s >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Loyalty :lol:

:smh: I'm glad I'm not ya'll friend

:rofl: :rofl:

lol the delicate balance of friendship begins and ends with shoes lmao
:lol:

captainsneakerhead23 captainsneakerhead23 Glad to see you have the right priorities and values in life in the right order. :lol:

I'm glad you see where I'm coming from, it's real out here :lol:

my ex's uncle manages the HOH over here, ill admit i gave thought to pulling the " hey man hows it going...whats good with ( insert jordan/kobe shoe here) "
but im not that guy man, but it did cross my mind hahah

Hahaha in this case you might wanna look into it you never know

Back
Top Bottom