JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Actually like that guy who does on feet videos, sounds like he sells computers. Hope he does a video before they drop.

black toes had the same tongue, not sure why the royals didn't, I did kinda miss it. suede swoosh doesn't make a difference imo, it was cool on the 01s but not a make or break thing.

some people get mad at every little difference between retros, only things that bother me are the overall shape, materials and when they change the shades of colors

Last edited:
On the vice documentary tip, Shane Smith (owner of vice) is actually a sneakerhead. He got his start writing for a sneaker site/magazine before staring VICE. So if someone could actually pitch the idea to him and he has the time, he may be willing to do it. 

so dont buy it boycott the shoe and move on the next release

What are you on about?

I was just pointing out the material on the shoe, as I said above I don't have any of the 1's after the royals, I have the Knicks and they have the same toungue material as royals too.

Where was the complaining? Calm down bro.

yall clownin about the tongue material, i could care less. i dont even care about the chicagos tongue (just the quality used). you guys can cry about anything cant ya, just enjoy the fact that these come out and have decent materials for once

On the vice documentary tip, Shane Smith (owner of vice) is actually a sneakerhead. He got his start writing for a sneaker site/magazine before staring VICE. So if someone could actually pitch the idea to him and he has the time, he may be willing to do it. 
im not sure who has delved into counterfeit factories but they have been done before. i remember seeing a video of counterfeit apple products and nike factories out there in asia. most being in china and some being in cambodia, dont hold me to that but i do remember seeing something like that.

here is a link to an article about counterfeit shoes, not just jordans or nikes

Last edited:

should we start an online petition?  this would be awesome if everything went through

should we start an online petition?  this would be awesome if everything went through

You know what will happen. Nike will catch wind of this documentary and place a CAD. Or maybe even slide a lil "hush" money to keep it under wraps.

Saw them in person yesterday they looked great. My buddy moved too slow with his connect and was only able to get three pairs. He stocked up on gamma 11s though.

Back
Top Bottom