JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Received my early pair, these came with the original 2013 aj1 box. quality on these are perfect, imo better than the royals. wanted to show you guys a little comparison with the breds to the shadows/royals which were bought from footlocker. enjoy!
just wondering, where did you get these from?

Yeah, I'll wait for RD and pay retail at my local spot. Although the "early release" pairs look solid, the uncertainty and dilemma regarding authorized production is one I'd rather not even have to worry about. I'll just line up at my local spot a couple of hours before release and purchase an authentic/authorized pair and keep my mind at ease.

Perhaps early release pairs and grey market pairs are different. If there is retail, early, and GM pairs along with obviously fake pairs, lol maybe just too complicated at this point. Amazing how things have come down to this. :smh:

Last edited:
Perhaps early release pairs and grey market pairs are different. If there is retail, early, and GM pairs along with obviously fake pairs, lol maybe just too complicated at this point. Amazing how things have come down to this. :smh:

Don't give into the thirst Gerald, nooo :lol: :lol:

On the fence about these. Maybe my mood might change closer to Christmas 
tongue.gif

just cuz marqueesole apparently sold people GM concords as early pairs doesn't mean all early pairs of sneakers are GM. but I guess that would depend on your definition, some people consider it GM based on the slightest stitch out of place.

I'm not really tripping on a pair not being "Nike authorized" cuz Nike isn't some sacred deity who's always done right by me, their a greedy corporation that doesn't care about making quality products and has steadily slid quality back year after year, retros are their cash cow

Last edited:
The Breds got moved up to 11/21 RD?

Edit saw this on twitter but probably not reliable

Last edited:
I don't want to wait until December for these... Wished they released this month

Chinese cousins.  All jokes aside.. i'm chinese also.

But really.. chinese cousins.
are they well connected Chinese cousins or are Jordan's just laying around in the streets like bred crumbs for pigeons
A little bit of both.

Some of these factories though.. when i was in Shanghai awhile back, I remember a street market that sold reps.  You would just tell them what you wanted, they'd go away for about 10 mins and come back with all the shoes.  Who knows how these factories work?  The factories that do produce real J's is probably run the same way.. maybe a manager that runs it just sells extra pairs to connects that slips him money on the side.. I'm sure we can all use our imagination to how this stuff works.

Back
Top Bottom