JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

crappy photobooth pic from my Mac but here's a picture with insole taken out... this is my pair from NDC

The fact that people are trippin so hard on their pairs (checking sole patterns, shape of the 'square,' lace bag etc) makes it blatantly obvious that you have no other NA 1s from this year and these are your first. I think there's a word for that...

Last edited:
Just traded my NDC pair of Black/Red 1's on a local FB group who said my kicks from NDC were fake since they were a different shade of red from his girl's GS pair.

I think i saw it earlier in the thread, but can someone confirm if the shade of red differs slightly between the GS and Mens sizes?

Just traded my NDC pair of Black/Red 1's on a local FB group who said my kicks from NDC were fake since they were a different shade of red from his girl's GS pair.

I think i saw it earlier in the thread, but can someone confirm if the shade of red differs slightly between the GS and Mens sizes?
I believe this is what you were looking for below: 
anybody else peep that the shade of red on the GS sizes is brighter than on the mens sizes? i swear the GS shoes always look better

The fact that people are trippin so hard on their pairs (checking sole patterns, shape of the 'square,' lace bag etc) makes it blatantly obvious that you have no other NA 1s from this year and these are your first. I think there's a word for that...

how so? Very serious. I have every pair, but I dont get your comment. GM/fake pairs were not a problem with Shadows, and GM/fake pairs were not as rapant as these were before and right after release. we;re seeing alot of Royal GM/fakes now. And royal fakes looked WAY more obvious than Bred fakes.

Elaborate before it looks like you're just feeling better than everyone else with your 2007 join date.

Last edited:
how so? Very serious. I have every pair, but I dont get your comment. GM/fake pairs were not a problem with Shadows, and GM/fake pairs were not as rapant as these were before and right after release. we;re seeing alot of Royal GM/fakes now. And royal fakes looked WAY more obvious than Bred fakes.

Elaborate before it looks like you're just feeling better than everyone else with your 2007 join date.

He's saying that instead of asking people up here, you would be able to tell in comparison to the other pairs.

Besides the numerous differences in pics on the first page, the leather feels entirely different. It feels closer to the pleather on the Chicagos.

He's saying that instead of asking people up here, you would be able to tell in comparison to the other pairs.

Besides the numerous differences in pics on the first page, the leather feels entirely different. It feels closer to the pleather on the Chicagos.

the fakes leather feels like the Chicagos?

All bets are off when it comes to fakes with the Black/Reds, in my opinion. The most obvious issue is the lace bag. But everything else is questionable. Legit pairs are havign the same issues. Very scary.

:smh: You had a pair from NDC and let someone tell you they are fake? So you traded them off? Are you SRS? That's crazy. Why would you go and do something like that. :smh: Fakes from NDC? Man don't just take anyone's advise and run with it. NDC doesn't sell fakes, are you kidding me? If this is true I feel sorry for you.

the fakes leather feels like the Chicagos?

All bets are off when it comes to fakes with the Black/Reds, in my opinion. The most obvious issue is the lace bag. But everything else is questionable. Legit pairs are havign the same issues. Very scary.

Most grey markets I've seen, in pics and in person, the problems on the first page are pretty consistent.

The box also feels thinner and more cheaply made, besides the font differences.
The holes on the toe box don't line up the same and aren't as pronounced
The tab on the heel is different.
The leather feels noticeably different than what's on the shadows, black toes and royals

I don't really care about the sole crap, nobody sees that, and that's nitpicking IMO. That can be inconsistent, because that's done by a machine from a mold.

That's why he made that comment, because you can tell the difference from the previous releases. The Grey Market pairs aren't as good as people are saying. From a distance, yeah, but that's most fakes.

Last edited:
:smh: You had a pair from NDC and let someone tell you they are fake? So you traded them off? Are you SRS? That's crazy. Why would you go and do something like that. :smh: Fakes from NDC? Man don't just take anyone's advise and run with it. NDC doesn't sell fakes, are you kidding me? If this is true I feel sorry for you.

no, what i did was trade my 1's for a pair of prelude v's last night.

he texted me just now and accused me of trading him fakes even after i showed him the receipt. he said the shade of red was different from his girl's GS pair and that's how he knew they were fake.

so, i'm confirming that the GS and Mens pairs have different shades of red.

Last edited:
he probably had some fakes before the trade.... traded with you and now he's trying to swap his fakes with your authentic.

word.

we'll see i guess. he says he owns a sneaker shop and is going to check against the pair he has.

Last edited:

he texted me just now and accused me of trading him fakes even after i showed him the receipt. he said the shade of red was different from his girl's GS pair and that's how he knew they were fake.

You should point him to this thread.

With the amount of fakes out there, I understand him being concerned and checking.

There's numerous people paying $300+ on fakes and don't even know it.

You should point him to this thread.

With the amount of fakes out there, I understand him being concerned and checking.

There's numerous people paying $300+ on fakes and don't even know it.

fasho, did exactly that.

the hype is real.

Oohh Ok. That's my bad fam. Misunderstood your statement. That would have been horrible. Been :smh: at dudes in here needing LCs on pairs from FTL and JJ. That's rediculous to me. Glad you not trippin like that. Lol

Was the trade done in person?

yeah. in person from a cat found on a local FB group.

kept telling me he used to work for nike back in the day, owns a shoe shop, buys collections...etc, etc.

showed each other's receipt, but when i asked for his receipt on the prelude v's...he kept telling me if i needed a receipt to verify authenticity that i should be out of the shoe game. little did he know that i wanted a copy of the receipt in case i need to send for product voucher and not be out $ if the prelude's had mfg defects...

the irony of it all...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom