JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

it's funny how people how people keep saying "these aren't 11s" but look at everybodies excitement level lol. with those so so 11s coming out this year these could easily become this years shoe that everybody wants. and with the quantity expected of these, I don't think there's gonna be too much doubling up going on honestly!
Exactly my point. 

This year's 11s are the least hyped Holiday release ever, so these shoes could easily become the "must have" shoe for everyone this December.

Once all the hypebeast celebrities start rocking them, it's a wrap.

Last edited:
I will do some work bit if these require more than 2 hours of sittin in the cold, I'm good. I got royals on RD waitin an hour in line...**** half the people were gettin joker 3s. Lololololol. We'll see what happens. Ill eventually get a pair regardless. Def not waitin in line with monsters ready to bum rush the door when it opens

copped a pair of ms (please dont reply saying they're fake i understand we all have different opinions on early releases).. if this release is anything like the royals then i have no chance of coppin on RD and i copped the royals on ms awhile ago and they were a1

pairs on marqueesole for 250 surprised they're not flying the way you guys are talking. or are they considered fake too

no thanks to marqueesole, and this is coming from one of thirtiest guys here looking for a pre-order. I can keep waiting.

my royals from marquee sole came with og everything.. like i said, to each his own when it comes to early releases.. i hope they are as easy to get on rd as everyone is saying but everyone said that about royals too thennnnnn they didn't get sold on ndc, eastbay etc. and sold out out on finishline 5 minutes before the release time so yeah

Royals were the soul of the all star weekend release. As we know the 11s are always JBs go to for the holidays so I wouldn't compare the royals to these yet.

seen royals from marquee sole, pretty sure anyone who somewhat knows 1s in the l/c would easily tell that they're fakes

Last edited:
If these were similar to or less than the royals like some seem to think, that would mean these are the toughest 1 of the year beside the black/golds. Seems irrational. Having been through all the 1 releases this year, there are things that point to these being more available that most barring some strange mishap close to release. I honestly think they may well have doubled up the production number.

If these were similar to or less than the royals like some seem to think, that would mean these are the toughest 1 of the year beside the black/golds. Seems irrational. Having been through all the 1 releases this year, there are things that point to these being more available that most barring some strange mishap close to release. I honestly think they may well have doubled up the production number.

doubled up production numbers compared to what? Shadows? BT? Knicks? I know you're not referring to ROyals.

Production getting doubled up with these would mean a tough cop. We need to see production at least triple to make it "easily" attainable, and easily should be used lightly.

Royals were the soul of the all star weekend release. As we know the 11s are always JBs go to for the holidays so I wouldn't compare the royals to these yet.

the soul? I think your reaching a little, I think the actual all star shoes were the soul of the weekend, the Barkley posites were the flashiest of them. the royals were just produced in really low quantities

Everyone including myself thought that about the royals this year but we were proven wrong.

oh, remember the hope in the royals thread. the underestimation was so epic. if for some reason you think the breds won't be that bad please look through the early pages of that thread, people were talking the same way

Back
Top Bottom