JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Yea but it looks much better with a smaller foot because the toe box is a bit flat on this model

No lol no kids sizes right?
Oh lol well that would be my reason lol. Didn't realize that toebox thing though. Good perception

I've seen GS pairs for royals, black toes and shadows. Don't see why not for the black/reds. Only seen men's and GS sizes

All these pics got me going....might have to jump on the pre-order train for the first time

Okay okay, everybody hating on my word "Nike technology" lol? That air cushion thing on the heel of the 1s. Just tried to sound correct. But yes, no more GM talk coming out of my mouth. Mart already pmed me anyways lol

This will be a REAL mission to cop, I'm still not too comfortable with pre orders.
ohwell.gif

Wow those pictures look AMAZING. These blow away 2001s. I've never doubled up on shoes but these are my favs and I just might have to.

This is double up worthy but I swear that a lot of people that buy the Is around my way do it because of what another person is doing and doing its as a fad. Hopefully I can snag 2 pairs but I got a worry about getting the first pair first

As soon as these hit early I'm going to cop. X mas? Bred? 1s? The most convanted sneaker in the history of all sneakers? Yea this will be insanity. Lunacy. Complete chaos. I'm good! **** a resell price I'm paying it.

As soon as these hit early I'm going to cop. X mas? Bred? 1s? The most convanted sneaker in the history of all sneakers? Yea this will be insanity. Lunacy. Complete chaos. I'm good! **** a resell price I'm paying it.

THIS. It's all about finding a legit early seller though, the mass hysteria will have tons of fakes floating around

My mom and pop store hooked me up with the royals...I'm hoping the same for these. I will easily camp for these. Might need a legit pre order just in case tho.

How old are you?
Old enough to know that the hype behind this shoe and the fact that it's coming out in December will make some people act irrationally.

Maybe not in your town, but it happens almost every year down here in Houston.

11s are not the only ones that make people go crazy.

it's funny how people how people keep saying "these aren't 11s" but look at everybodies excitement level lol. with those so so 11s coming out this year these could easily become this years shoe that everybody wants. and with the quantity expected of these, I don't think there's gonna be too much doubling up going on honestly!

Back
Top Bottom