Joker/Heath Toy Looks Too Real

This has probably been discussed in the old TDK thread so sorry if this is late but this one just look eerily real.
joker001.jpg

joker002.jpg

joker-full-size.jpg

joker004.jpg

joker007.jpg

joker008.jpg

joker013.jpg

joker014.jpg

joker018.jpg

Was this ever released?

eek.gif
eek.gif
If you hadn't posted that they were fake, some of those could've fooled me as being real. That's creepy. I already hate dolls withbig eyes as it is, but this is on a different level with their realness. At least they're small, right? Those last three in crazy.

Thanks for the additional pics and info on where to pre-order Klipschorn.
$175 is actually not a bad price for such a details piece. I was expecting in the $300's when I saw the pics.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Thanks for the additional pics and info on where to pre-order Klipschorn.
$175 is actually not a bad price for such a details piece. I was expecting in the $300's when I saw the pics.
It was originally $149 until the pictures first surfaced at SideShowCollectors. Till then, it blew up hard across the toy forums on the net.

Wow, the detail is crazy. I was fooled on a couple of the pictures. Its pretty crazy how detailed they can get.

Angel

At $180 the price point is actually reasonable. I say that because if you buy an extra body (which may set you back $30+), you can basically have two figures(since there are two outfits).

But yeah, Hot Toys is really cashing in on Heath figures as of late.

Back
Top Bottom