pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

Originally Posted by Eranoitckik

Fear and Loathing is great
No.

Fear and Loathing is one of those "try to hard" artsy films that forces you to say it was great because people don't understand it at first watch. But at the end of the day, that movie was garbage. And only druggies, and people who want to seem knowledgeable about movies like it. That movie is like indie music...most if it sounds like crap, BUT you look cool if you say you like it.

-The Juice
If you haven't read the book you can't appreciate the movie to the fullest.

No.

Fear and Loathing is one of those "try to hard" artsy films that forces you to say it was great because people don't understand it at first watch. But at the end of the day, that movie was garbage. And only druggies, and people who want to seem knowledgeable about movies like it. That movie is like indie music...most if it sounds like crap, BUT you look cool if you say you like it.

-The Juice
If you haven't read the book you can't appreciate the movie to the fullest.

No.

-The Juice
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
 It is pretty simple to understand to be honest, don't understand why you would need to watch it multiple times to fully get it. I definitely liked the book better though. It's was absolutely amazing, definitely one of my favorite books not one of my favorite movies though. 

No.

-The Juice
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
 It is pretty simple to understand to be honest, don't understand why you would need to watch it multiple times to fully get it. I definitely liked the book better though. It's was absolutely amazing, definitely one of my favorite books not one of my favorite movies though. 

Back
Top Bottom