Johnny Depp is that dude

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Originally Posted by mynameaintG

it doesnt change the fact that his acting is overrated.

Ah so you're one of those that thinks Denzel Washington is the best thing since sliced bread too I assume huh?
he tried to make it that kind of thread
do-the-right-thing-o.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Damn, the man does something good and you guys find a way to put a negative spin on things.
He spent $63k when he didn't have to, it was a very nice gesture. You don't see other actors doing stuff like that.
Give credit where credit is due.

seriously idk why yall gotta talk down on him seeing as how none of your cheapasses would drop a penny on someone you dont know.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Damn, the man does something good and you guys find a way to put a negative spin on things.
He spent $63k when he didn't have to, it was a very nice gesture. You don't see other actors doing stuff like that.
Give credit where credit is due.

seriously idk why yall gotta talk down on him seeing as how none of your cheapasses would drop a penny on someone you dont know.

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

Originally Posted by jschue

banned.gif

Guy has an impressive list of movies and 3 Oscar nominations.
Nominations don't mean %+%#. Depp's last good movie was Blow and that's almost 10 years ago. Son just makes above average films and gets treated like a legend.

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

Originally Posted by jschue

banned.gif

Guy has an impressive list of movies and 3 Oscar nominations.
Nominations don't mean %+%#. Depp's last good movie was Blow and that's almost 10 years ago. Son just makes above average films and gets treated like a legend.

Originally Posted by JPioneer

I can't think of one good Johnny Depp movie I would've seen (not to say I've seen them all)

On the other hand I'm like TIME when it comes to movies, actors, etc. I like about 1% of the stuff
laugh.gif

edit. Ok, maybe Platoon but he wasn't in a big role.
Watch Dead Man and Sweeney Todd.

I can't think of one good Johnny Depp movie I would've seen (not to say I've seen them all)

On the other hand I'm like TIME when it comes to movies, actors, etc. I like about 1% of the stuff
laugh.gif

edit. Ok, maybe Platoon but he wasn't in a big role.
Watch Dead Man and Sweeney Todd.

laugh.gif
You do know Spongebob isn't a real person right?
What the $**# do his acting roles have to do with him as a person? You have @%#%%*# and @#$*@#+# like J-Lo and Christian Bale, but he does a legit decent thing, that he didn't have to and doesn't much scream 'look at me' like something Sean Penn would do.

But nahhhhh, yall saw Fear and Loathing? That dude's a %%$+$@@ dopehead. Not to be trusted. 
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
What the $**# do his acting roles have to do with him as a person? You have @%#%%*# and @#$*@#+# like J-Lo and Christian Bale, but he does a legit decent thing, that he didn't have to and doesn't much scream 'look at me' like something Sean Penn would do.

But nahhhhh, yall saw Fear and Loathing? That dude's a %%$+$@@ dopehead. Not to be trusted. 
eyes.gif

its always some negative person trying to downplay a good and honest gesture #exitthreadplz

its always some negative person trying to downplay a good and honest gesture #exitthreadplz

Originally Posted by MrONegative

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom