John Elliott + Co Thread

just another site to keep an eye on come sale season. I think im pretty much done buying JE at full price unless I really like the piece and the price isnt bad, or its a new color classic crew.

Black Anti Expos have shrunk, need to go up a size now for these. Fabric is also much thicker. Sending them back.

And Anthracite Vandals are 
pimp.gif
 half size down is perfect. These are getting lots of wear.

Very disappointed at what I'm hearing about new Antiexpos. Hoped theyd fit and feel similar to the grey anti. Favorite tee at the moment.

Nothing concrete, just my guess but from looking at the Spring 18 lookbook.

Also, a Nikelab location (Soho I believe) said they're likely getting them. This is all speculation but I have a strong feeling they'll return at some point.

will def get a 2nd pair of the harlot's on discount. my favorite pair...they have aged well.  i decided to raw hem too

worn around 80x  

Last edited:

will def get a 2nd pair of the harlot's on discount. my favorite pair...they have aged well.  i decided to raw hem too

worn around 80x  
Why not just get a pair of Sienna. I already have a pair of Siennas and I'm definitely going to cop a pair of Harlot on discount. Im looking to spend around 300 only though. I like the raw hem you put on your pair. I may do the same when i get mine

Damn, I like what you did with these.

How'd you do it? Dremel?
nah i just cut them with scissors then i just let water run over the hem in the sink 

then i took an old suede brush with rough bristles and just went back and forth over the raw hem till the strings started to come out.

the raw hem doesn't start off as rough as you see in those pics but gradually they will turn in to that

mind you i added some stitching to reinforce the seams on the outside cause it look like the jeans might split down the sides a little. 

the new anti expos are cool. they are super thick...def a winter weight. 

i prefer the old ones but these are cool.  i just hope the material breaks in like the old ones

thickness of the material is my main gripe with these.

aime leon dore makes their own anti expo too.... def a better option than these new JE ones

they have a similar neck but they aren't heavy weight and the material feels exaclty like the old anti-expos.

Last edited:

aime leon dore makes their own anti expo too.... def a better option than these new JE ones

they have a similar neck but they aren't heavy weight and the material feels exaclty like the old anti-expos.
I have one of those ald tees. they're nice and like $30 cheaper than JE and easier to find on sale.

Not expecting to find any in here, but if anyone has a pair of the Cast / Coast shorts in 29 or 30 I'm willing to pay an exorbitant amount of money. Been looking far too long and don't really want to make my own.

will cop ebisu's on sale...

actually have zero JE sweatpants
whats the difference between ebisu's and escobar's?

Back
Top Bottom