John Elliott + Co Thread

Got my sail vandals in.  They're really nice but I think I need a half size up. anyone looking to swap an 8.5 for my 8?

Sail jacket came in from Mr Porter today. I love this piece so much, but that retail price is hilarious. I see no reason for this thing to be close to $600. Even paying the $260 is alot, but its alot easier to swallow.

Last edited:
Plumas came in from Mr P. The wash is unreal!!! Couldn't beat $200 all in either. Can't believe i slept on this pair all this time

Plumas came in from Mr P. The wash is unreal!!! Couldn't beat $200 all in either. Can't believe i slept on this pair all this time

Yeah, I really like the Plumas Wash. First time i bought them they were too small, then when I found my right size I just didnt have the extra funds. I was hoping to grab them when Mr P discounted them but my size sold out long before the sale started.

Sail jacket came in from Mr Porter today. I love this piece so much, but that retail price is hilarious. I see no reason for this thing to be close to $600. Even paying the $260 is alot, but its alot easier to swallow.
Can you take some pics. I want this piece.. Even at 260 I'm on the fence

thanks again for the heads up my man! So happy to be able to double up, especially at that price.

:smokin

Got my Anthracites in yesterday. Suede quality is pretty good. The leather liner makes these so plush and comfortable. Joints are cold.

And to anyone thinking of copping for resale, dont. Think they're releasing again in Spring and possibly dropping in shops this fall.

someone on SF hooked me up for what he paid on a pair on Anthracites, only they're a full size down from my TTS and what I got my Sails in. They came in today and fit perfect. Thats crazy that a full size down fits much better, luckily I can just throw an extra insole into the sail pail and im good, and I got both at retail.

Its kind of funny looking at both pairs next to eachother and seeing the slight size difference between the 2 :lol:

Last edited:
have a brand new purl os pocket tee in small if anyone is interested.. just looking for retail 

endclothing 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom