Jogger pants...

zanerobe joggers.. the length is 32 right?

How tight is the bottom cuff? I wear size 30 pants and the I would rather these not be very long.

i just bought a pair of publish patton from nordstrom for $30 with free shipping, anybody have any thoughts on those? it will be my first pair. 

Pretty tight on zanerobe. Good material as well.
how do they compare to the publish joggers or kith mercer?

I'm specifically asking about the "sureshot" with the elastic cuffs, not ribbed cuffs.. to me they look pretty loose which I'm afraid of.

Are there any good sub $60 joggers?

Last edited:
how do they compare to the publish joggers or kith mercer?

I'm specifically asking about the "sureshot" with the elastic cuffs, not ribbed cuffs.. to me they look pretty loose which I'm afraid of.

Are there any good sub $60 joggers?

Zanerobes are one of my favorite pair of joggers. I have every color and are good quality. You shouldnt have any problems with the cuff being loose its actually pretty tight. They have a 31" inch inseam.

Compared to kith mercers they aren't as vanity sized but equivalent in comfort. I have both, not sure about publish other than their vanity sizing.

Pacsun had buy one get one 50% off yesterday on joggers. Not sure if it's still going on though.

Zanerobes are one of my favorite pair of joggers. I have every color and are good quality. You shouldnt have any problems with the cuff being loose its actually pretty tight. They have a 31" inch inseam.

Compared to kith mercers they aren't as vanity sized but equivalent in comfort. I have both, not sure about publish other than their vanity sizing.

Pacsun had buy one get one 50% off yesterday on joggers. Not sure if it's still going on though.
http://www.pacsun.com/mens/joggers/?ICID=0012479 Link for the sale. 

Has anyone ever tried any of those brands? I only have publish joggers, any help would be appreciated. 

This was discussed a little bit in the tech fleece thread, but I must say the Target C9 victory joggers are a solid alternate to the $100 tech fleece pants if you're in the hunt for only black or light grey pants. Well, the more I think about it, they're halfway between the AW77s and TF. I got 2 pairs as a Christmas gift, and from looking at prices they came out to roughly $50 for both a black pair and a light grey one (they were bought during one of those BOGO deals).

I'm 5'6, and the difference between medium and small were minimal IMO. I went with medium instead. Here are some shots from when I first tried them on. No cuff on these, but the taper is just fine. Another thing is that they're actually women's, but as other NTers and myself discovered, they can be found in the men's section. With that said, they might vary as to where they are found at your local store.

Don't know if these have been covered in depth in this thread, but just wanted to share in case anyone was concerned on pulling the trigger for these. Ignore the purple dot. It's been there since I dropped my phone recently :lol:

Light Grey

View media item 1327633
View media item 1327634
View media item 1327635
Black

View media item 1327636
View media item 1327637
View media item 1327638

Last edited:
Hey NT... I've been dismissing these joggers for a while now but my lil brother got me interested. Need recommendations on good brands, so much stuff out there I don't know what to buy

Hey NT... I've been dismissing these joggers for a while now but my lil brother got me interested. Need recommendations on good brands, so much stuff out there I don't know what to buy
Best out there's Zanerobe. Not really a fan of the fit on Publish, but they're popular as well.

Kith is my favorite, but Publish is good as well. I own both

got a pair at H&M during the holidays, M felt too tight and L feels a little baggy. Don't know what to do.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom