Jogger pants...

if u big and short is it no point in wearing joggers

I guess it depends on how you wear your clothes. I've seen bigger dudes that still wear tops that are more fitted to their body, in which case joggers would look fine. But if you normally wear slightly baggier clothing then it may not look right. Maybe try on some Cotton On or Kennedy joggers, I think those have a little bit shorter inseams and run more on the slim side versus skinny. Definitely no expert but hope that at least helps.

What's a good brand for tall people?

I'm 6'7" and my tech fleece fits.

If you're shorter than that American Eagles should fit well

I'm 6'5", I'll try American Eagle, I don't own a pair I'm trying to live in the now.

Their sweats fit me pretty good but the khakis are short so I'd definitely try em on in store if you can. Shoot for the XL

Will do, thank you sir!

I guess it depends on how you wear your clothes. I've seen bigger dudes that still wear tops that are more fitted to their body, in which case joggers would look fine. But if you normally wear slightly baggier clothing then it may not look right. Maybe try on some Cotton On or Kennedy joggers, I think those have a little bit shorter inseams and run more on the slim side versus skinny. Definitely no expert but hope that at least helps.

what size should i get

what size should i get

Man go try some on

damn 30$ is nice price.

good cop
smokin.gif
Thanks brother.

Also got to try on some Zanerobe's today finally. They blew Publish out of the water. 
laugh.gif
 I'm definitely gonna cop after losing some weight first. Being skinny fat and trying to bulk/cut but wanting to buy joggers during some really good deals. 
mean.gif

What stores got the Zanerobes? Gonna be out and about tomorrow and am gonna try on a pair

Nordstrom has a discount. Was about to buy but decided to just wait. Just go online cause it's same price as in store but more sizes available unless you need an idea of how they fit.

@geraldg2309
 Which location did you go to? 

Any other sales going on at UO?

I went to one in Thousand Oaks and the one in topanga (SoCal LA) I saw a few people grabbing em but I wouldn't be surprised if there are a lot more at other stores. I'm gonna head over to westwood Sunday and see if they have anything there. It's basically an extra 50% off their clearance and I think extra 30% regular price of their sweaters and denims. Other than the olive green legacies at clearance, I saw some ragged towel looking joggers and some shiny navy blue publish joggers but that's pretty much it.

Last edited:
Zanerobe fam, hit up your local nordstrom racks. they have an extra 25% off clearance and I saw a couple pairs (sureshots and dynamos) in scattered sizes. Sale ends tomorrow btw

Last edited:

what size should i get

You're asking silly questions. Go to the store and try something on

Back
Top Bottom