Jogger pants...

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=28519619&parentid=M_BOTTOMS

ZANEROBE Sure Shot Tan Chino Jogger Pant

smokin.gif
Am I right in assuming after my 10 pages of reading, if I'm a slim 5"11-6ft guy will a size 32" in these give me the same fit as the models on UO? Thank you for your help. Or do I go 30"?

This is me in chinos size which is 30" waist 32" leg

My boy is 6ft around 175, slightly muscular and get has a 30 which fit like the model. Go with the 30.

Received the Publish Legacy joggers last night from my UO order. Here's my input: I'm a true 31 and ordered a 30. There's still some room around the waist area which I guess I'm okay with and can just throw a belt around it and i'll be good. Now, in terms of inseam, I am 5'8" with longer torso than legs, so the joggers actually don't look like what you see on UO's page. It sits more around my ankle, which is perfect in my opinion.

Question now is: I like the overall fit, but do wish it to be a little more slimmer around the thigh area. I know Publish joggers in general are a straight slim/relaxed on top with tapered leg. Would it be wise to throw em in the dryer to shrink them a bit? For those who've shrunken Publish joggers before, can you chime in on how much it shrinks?

Received the Publish Legacy joggers last night from my UO order. Here's my input: I'm a true 31 and ordered a 30. There's still some room around the waist area which I guess I'm okay with and can just throw a belt around it and i'll be good. Now, in terms of inseam, I am 5'8" with longer torso than legs, so the joggers actually don't look like what you see on UO's page. It sits more around my ankle, which is perfect in my opinion.

Question now is: I like the overall fit, but do wish it to be a little more slimmer around the thigh area. I know Publish joggers in general are a straight slim/relaxed on top with tapered leg. Would it be wise to throw em in the dryer to shrink them a bit? For those who've shrunken Publish joggers before, can you chime in on how much it shrinks?
i dont know about the shrinking. i throw my publish joggers in the dryer all the time and they've never shrunk one bit

best bet is just take it to the tailor. even if you did intentionally shrink it with super high heat, it might shrink more than you want it to and you'd be SOL.

just a heads up guys.. amazon has a lot of zanerobe items in stock. use APR2OSPG for 20% off

just bought my first few pairs of sureshots. hopefully i'll like them just as much as the publish joggers
Repped for the discount. Does it work only on Zanerobe items?

just a heads up guys.. amazon has a lot of zanerobe items in stock. use APR2OSPG for 20% off

just bought my first few pairs of sureshots. hopefully i'll like them just as much as the publish joggers
20% discount off $100...sureshots $99 GG

Just got in my Urban outfitters Publish legacy joggers and I am in love.These are my first joggers and I was very skeptical of these and joggers period but these fit absolutely perfect.I am 5'9 and about 210.My waist is a 36 but I have an athletic build and bigger legs.I have a little room in the waist and legs and could do a 36 but dont know how it would look on my thigh region and it may be to tight and that aint my style.These come all the way down to my ankles like regular 30 inch inseam jeans.So if you are 6 feet and under these will definitely not be short or flood on you.But then again I heard the bigger the waist the longer the inseam.

Quality is great and I will be buying every color when on sale lol.

Last edited:

i dont know about the shrinking. i throw my publish joggers in the dryer all the time and they've never shrunk one bit

best bet is just take it to the tailor. even if you did intentionally shrink it with super high heat, it might shrink more than you want it to and you'd be SOL.
Thanks for the input. I guess I've been so used to wearing slim/skinny chinos and jeans that it's weird to see myself wearing a more straight slim cut.

I'll have to decide which route to take. Still kinda torn between the two...

Depending on how much further down you want to size, will effect the crotch area. I'm not sure if you want them super tight or not, but I'm guessing going down to a 29 MIGHT be too much. If the pant is a slim/straight style, that's probably how the pants are supposed to fit around the thigh area; a little loose.

As far as throwing them in the dryer, they may eventually return to their natural shape after some wear.

Last edited:
hope this can help some of you, the inseam on a size 32 pair of publish legacy is just a little over 29". yes, i measured. i'm 5'11" and don't have a problem with the length of any publish joggers. mercers (og) on the other hand fit horribly on me personally with excessive stacking.

Grabbed these Diesel joggers. Didnt even realize they were joggers til a good look, I thought it was the arm of a varsity jacket.

$110. Worth it IMO, fit TTS although you could probably size down and it would be fine. Similar to Publish classic joggers. They look loose in the pic but they really arent, had my bro model them and hes about 40lbs lighter than me. 
laugh.gif

What sold me was the detail in the cuff, white bands instead of a single color. I needed a pair of khaki joggers anyways.

Back
Top Bottom