Jogger pants...

Does anyone own the Legacy joggers yet?
I really like them but 27inch inseam is killing me. I am 6 foot...i feel like they will be up to my mid shin....i don't want that. Anyone vouch for length on these?
How many times is this question going to get asked? :lol:

They won't look right on you, you're too tall for them.

Copped 2X of the Legacy joggers from UO yesterday, came out to $70 each.  They are TTS, as my UO has them in stock.  I'm 6' and they are plenty long.  

Copped 2X of the Legacy joggers from UO yesterday, came out to $70 each.  They are TTS, as my UO has them in stock.  I'm 6' and they are plenty long.  
Plenty long? My cousin is exactly 6' and they fit him like the model in the pic. You have a long torso and extra short legs my dude? JKing I guess your best bet is going into a UO and just trying them on. I don't know anyone over 5'8 messing with the Legacy unless they want to have them fit like the model wearing them. There's always an exception to the rule though if you have shorter legs.

Last edited:
Plenty long? My cousin is exactly 6' and they fit him like the model in the pic. You have a long torso and extra short legs my dude? JKing I guess your best bet is going into a UO and just trying them on. I don't know anyone over 5'8 messing with the Legacy unless they want to have them fit like the model wearing them. There's always an exception to the rule though if you have shorter legs.
I wear a 32 length

^ yea seriously. i'm 6'0 and wear a 32" inseam in jeans too, but i cant imagine how a 27" inseam would look. post pics 

You need to post a pic of you wearing them, not a link and someone in a weird position. :lol:

For all of you members debating on buying these. I'm short and these fit me perfect.

You need to post a pic of you wearing them, not a link and someone in a weird position.
laugh.gif

For all of you members debating on buying these. I'm short and these fit me perfect.
NO****.  Didn't you read the post?  They are being shipped.  Look at the link, 32" length.

NO****.  Didn't you read the post?  They are being shipped.  Look at the link, 32" length.
I did read your post and nobody should take your advice.You in here trying to vouch for a length of a pant that you personally don't own yet. Get ready to return these when they look like capris on you.

I did read your post and nobody should take your advice.You in here trying to vouch for a length of a pant that you personally don't own yet. Get ready to return these when they look like capris on you.
I tried them on yesterday and they were fine, so I copped online.  See above.

I tried them on yesterday and they were fine, so I copped online.  See above.
Then when you receive them take a picture of you wearing them so the taller members can decided if they like the look; it's that simple. There really wasn't a need to post a link and some picture when that wasn't helping anyone.

Then when you receive them take a picture of you wearing them so the taller members can decided if they like the look; it's that simple. There really wasn't a need to post a link and some picture when that wasn't helping anyone.
Hopefully people are able to decipher what you are unable to.  With that said, I'm out.

Bro all you're saying is your slim. How the hell are we supposed to decipher your waist size from that and tell you what size to get?

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=28519619&parentid=M_BOTTOMS

ZANEROBE Sure Shot Tan Chino Jogger Pant

:smokin Am I right in assuming after my 10 pages of reading, if I'm a slim 5"11-6ft guy will a size 32" in these give me the same fit as the models on UO? Thank you for your help. Or do I go 30"?

Yeah id go 32. I am a 33 natural waist for the most part and i get my zanerobes in a 34. A 32 looks like man leggings on me since have bigger thighs.

I really appreciate all the info on the legacy's guys. I will head to UO this weekend and look for them. I went 2 weeks ago and they had 0 publish anything in store. I was bitter because i was planning on buying a pair of the regular publish joggers. Then i went over to H&M to come some jogger sweats for cheap...and they didn't have them either :x

It was not a good day :lol:

Bro all you're saying is your slim. How the hell are we supposed to decipher your waist size from that and tell you what size to get?

Ok I will up some pictures of me and that should help the situation

Yeah id go 32. I am a 33 natural waist for the most part and i get my zanerobes in a 34. A 32 looks like man leggings on me since have bigger thighs.

I really appreciate all the info on the legacy's guys. I will head to UO this weekend and look for them. I went 2 weeks ago and they had 0 publish anything in store. I was bitter because i was planning on buying a pair of the regular publish joggers. Then i went over to H&M to come some jogger sweats for cheap...and they didn't have them either :x

It was not a good day :lol:

Thank you for your help Repped! :smokin

Last edited:
That coupon was online only and I was in a rush to try em on and get the order in #selfiefail.  Maybe this helps with sizing?  UO must not be counting the cuff as length.
http://www.urbanindustry.co.uk/product/publish-legacy-jogger-pants-black.asp
View media item 894426

This promo shot seems to imply there will be a khaki colorway soon?

UO only has the white/navy/gray/black/dark green so far (copped the green yesterday) but has anyone seen the khaki anywhere? Need these and NAVY and MAYBE the black, and then i'm out... these are def an affordable alternative to Kith Mercers... I can't fade droppin $200 resale on Mercers, and that "style" (sweatpant style cuff, not the bunched up 80's grandma pants the rest of these brands churn out) is the only style i like in joggers...

Back
Top Bottom