Jogger pants...

The look does of course. But the feel, the material, and that damn drawstring just makes me feel like I have scrubs on. I have no issues if the chino joggers have a button and zipper tho. Just my .2

Kopped 3 textured joggers off Asos for $20 a pop.
Seems to be GREAT quality for the price. Much
better than H&M's iish.

Got my denim Zanerobe today and the fit is way off. They feel a lot tighter than the chinos I tried on in the same size. Joints are being returned tomorrow. Not sure why there is such a big discrepancy in patterns between the two fabrics.

finally picked up a pair of zanerobes at Nordstrom. They fit so damn nice.
pimp.gif
Got my denim Zanerobe today and the fit is way off. They feel a lot tighter than the chinos I tried on in the same size. Joints are being returned tomorrow. Not sure why there is such a big discrepancy in patterns between the two fabrics.
Sooooooooo they fit???? Good??  maybe?  no? or Yes?

how do you guys like the drawstring on the zanerobe sureshots? my joggers are all publish and have no idea how sureshots are. really looking for a pair of camo joggers but im bias towards publish

how do you guys like the drawstring on the zanerobe sureshots? my joggers are all publish and have no idea how sureshots are. really looking for a pair of camo joggers but im bias towards publish
I posted my experience and comparison pictures earlier in the page or the last page.

I posted my experience and comparison pictures earlier in the page or the last page.
yea, i remember reading your post. sorry, should've been more specific.  i'm not concerned about how they fit compared to each other, but more specifically, i wanted to know exactly how you guys like the drawstring of zanerobes. are they flimsy? do they stay put? do you find them getting loose throughout the day? are the pants prone to sagging more because of it?

yea, i remember reading your post. sorry, should've been more specific.  i'm not concerned about how they fit compared to each other, but more specifically, i wanted to know exactly how you guys like the drawstring of zanerobes. are they flimsy? do they stay put? do you find them getting loose throughout the day? are the pants prone to sagging more because of it?
They have Zanerobes without the drawstrings if it concerns you so much. Sureshots are the ones with the drawstrings I believe? Theres slapshot and a few others I forget the name of. Those have the regular button.

I had a pair, drawstrings were fine. Those are just nitpicking questions. 
laugh.gif

I would try the Legacy joggers but they look short. Inseam is 27" as well...I aint tryna wear capris. 
mean.gif

They have Zanerobes without the drawstrings if it concerns you so much. Sureshots are the ones with the drawstrings I believe? Theres slapshot and a few others I forget the name of. Those have the regular button.

I had a pair, drawstrings were fine. Those are just nitpicking questions. 
laugh.gif

I would try the Legacy joggers but they look short. Inseam is 27" as well...I aint tryna wear capris. 
mean.gif
yea sureshots are the ones with the drawstrings. again, sorry to be ambiguous in my posts, but like i said, i was looking for a pair of camo joggers and the dark camo sureshots were the ones that caught my eye. 

and preferably speaking, i just was nitpicking because i'd rather a belt than a drawstring

Got the acid wash joints in today and they fit much better, more in line with the black chino cloth. I'm not sure why the other pair fitted so tightly, probably due to the material or the enzyme involved in the washing.

Added a comparison pic.

Tan is Publish in sz 30. Black is Zenerobe in chino. Acid wash is Zenerobe in denim. Zanerobes are both sz 32. No way I can go down to a 30 like Publish.

I'm 5'10" with average length legs so you can see how much more staffing the Zanerobes are, even with low top sneakers.

View media item 854717

Last edited:
Yes they are an UO exclusive. I'm still wondering how these fit compared to the other Publish Joggers, I should probably check out the store an try a pair on.
I love the fit of the Legacy; however I don't own any other Publish joggers to give you a comparison. I am just hoping they release a couple more colors in them.

yeah i remember speaking to zanerobes designer a long time ago and they told me they use different factories for the different prints/washes on each pair. freaking stupid since some fit way better then others. thats why i dont even bother buying zanerobes anymore and also because the length is a little too long. you have to be like 5 11 + for them  to not stack a lot. 

those legacy joggers are 27in inseam :x i was hoping the picture was just off on UO's website but they literally are capris

I'm 6 foot and my zanerobes are a 34 and i love them. I have the black pair and the rust colored pair. Both have small differences though. The black pair has the drawstrings exposed on the inside waist line but the rust don't (if that makes sense to anyone who has the black pair). My black pair also fit a little bit more loosely, not by much and its not really noticable but i can tell.

I know flashxhype has been mentioned but has anyone actually ordered yet? Wondering how the quality is

quality is not bad for the price. the only other joggers i can compare them to is b crocker. I would say material is a little less comfortable but not by much.

I still think joggers are over priced. I can get a decent chino that feels more comfortable for half or more, but supply and demand.

Im hoping some good quality joggers come out for a good price soon.

I like the legacy for the Kith-style Sweatcuff on chinos... can't stand that bunched up cuff look on every other pair of joggers from all these brands... too "grandma" for me...

Anyone know if these have started hitting ACTUAL UO locations or are online only? from what i read in here they seem to be a UO exclusive... Any other colors dropping? Need a nice khaki color...

I like the legacy for the Kith-style Sweatcuff on chinos... can't stand that bunched up cuff look on every other pair of joggers from all these brands... too "grandma" for me...

Anyone know if these have started hitting ACTUAL UO locations or are online only? from what i read in here they seem to be a UO exclusive... Any other colors dropping? Need a nice khaki color...
I agree regarding the sweat cuff, that's the only reason I purchased these. UO has these in stores now and offer a light grey pair in stores only. I am hoping they drop a navy & dark grey pair myself.

Still confused if I should size down or not, most worried about the waist.  There's no retailers in my region.  Prefer the classic jogger with the elastic cuff, but are the legacy cut shorter ?  the shorter length would probably be better for me, since I'm only 5'9. 

Back
Top Bottom