Jogger pants...

I was looking for it pages back but couldnt find it, where can I find the cuff itself to put on pants and doing it yourself? I remember it being discussed on here.

I was looking for it pages back but couldnt find it, where can I find the cuff itself to put on pants and doing it yourself? I remember it being discussed on here.

look for rib cufs or rib material... im sure you can find it at ur local craft store (michael's , joanns)

this is for the mercer pant style cuff btw...

What's the difference between the Zanerobe models, ie Slingshot, Sure shot, etc?

Those Target Utility pants are nice. I recommend them to y'all. They get skinny around the calfs and ankles though. Jus' da' way I like.

Comparison picture of jogger pants:
The left in tan is a pair of Publish Brand jogger pants in size 30. The right in black is a pair of Zanerobe jogger pants in size 32.
My true waist is 32” so I would say the Zanerobe fits true to size while the Publish Brand is vanity sized. The Zanerobe has a more pronounced drop crotch and longer inseam for stacking. For reference, I’m 5’10”.
View media item 847054

^

Yup. So basically I was right when I first replied to your post? 
laugh.gif

The Publish will stretch out more. Im a 32, 30 would be my size and it would eventually stretch to a 32. Zanerobe is tighter. I do feel Publish is made better.

If Mercers werent so expensive id be on it.

^

Yup. So basically I was right when I first replied to your post? :lol:

The Publish will stretch out more. Im a 32, 30 would be my size and it would eventually stretch to a 32. Zanerobe is tighter. I do feel Publish is made better.

If Mercers werent so expensive id be on it.
I have two pairs of Publish Brand joints. One in tan above and one in black rip stop. Mine haven't stretched at all. I got them and wore them a bunch now. Well bunch meaning every weekend, lol. I ordered two pairs of Zanerobe from Nordstrom.com and will keep one. Both are washes jeans.

Last edited:
^

Probably havent worn them enough. They will get looser, but then again you arent a big dude so maybe they wont.

I know flashxhype has been mentioned but has anyone actually ordered yet? Wondering how the quality is

not too slim but not a bad price: http://m.nordstrom.com/Product/Details/3561909?origin=PredictiveSearch

Cotton On has a few for 40
I ordered those because of the price. Not sure if I'll keep since the pics do resemble 'dad jeans'.

I also ordered this one, will keep one and return the other: http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/zanerob...nim-jogger-pants/3694226?origin=keywordsearch

This is dope too, but pricier and doesn't have the stretchable waistband.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/zanerobe-slingshot-denim-jogger-pants/3694228?origin=keywordsearch

I ordered those because of the price. Not sure if I'll keep since the pics do resemble 'dad jeans'.

I also ordered this one, will keep one and return the other: http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/zanerob...nim-jogger-pants/3694226?origin=keywordsearch

This is dope too, but pricier and doesn't have the stretchable waistband.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/zanerobe-slingshot-denim-jogger-pants/3694228?origin=keywordsearch
they don't look that bad in person. I saw them and tried on in person but they were too big so i just decided to order online. I like them cause they aren't so tight that itll look weird with tight on the bottom and my shirt loose. I like the other two you posted but they are too much imo.

Love jogger pants but I cant get down with the denim jogger look. Looks odd IMO.

Slim/skinny nice denim > denim joggers by far.

I know flashxhype has been mentioned but has anyone actually ordered yet? Wondering how the quality is

They carry various brands. I haven't ordered anything from them bc of all the bad reviews and feedback I read from their FB and twitter page. Even tho they have dirt cheap prices, I went with Karmaloop and bought some Dirty Robbers Demim Co joggers and I really like them. They were $20 more each, but I rather have peace of mind knowing I'll get my product in a timely matter.

I do recommend sizing up 1-2 sizes on them tho. If you ever order from them, let us know how your experience was. Supposedly they been working harder on getting orders out quicker.

Scrubs are baggy all around tho. Word to Solo and Ben Davis the homies used to wear.
I meant the ones with the drawstrings and elastic waist band. They just feel like scrubs to me. I like my chino joggers with buttons and zippers. I have non baggy scrubs. Lol @ Ben Davis. I used to rock those in middle school.

Well, there are lots and lots of companies into the scrub marker these days. High end ones too, that make fitted scrubs. I have some Carhartt and Ecko scrubs with slim pants.

Maybe 10 yrs ago, there weren't many options but the baggy ones.

My point is, most of them have draw strings on them and when I tried on chino joggers with the drawstrings on, they resembled the scrubs too much to me. Minus the cuffed bottoms.

Back
Top Bottom