Jogger pants...

What the **** is #NT denim? Sounds dumb.
Man, what forums have you been in? lol. Someone is always ragging on someone about their jeans. Looking like they're wearing JNCOs 
laugh.gif

Smartest move if you're posting pics is to wear shorts so you're not given the business about your denim choice haha

NOTE: I had NT Denim added to Urban Dictionary lol. Should be up in the next few hours I suppose. In any case, I'm not the most articulate, so if you feel the definition needs some honing, please let me know 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Anyone size up in Publish joggers so they can wash/dry them without worrying about shrinkage?   If so, how was the fit after drying?  Did it go down a size?

For example, I'm a 34, but want to purchase some 36's and be able to dry them.  Not really up for hang drying my clothes. 

Anyone size up in Publish joggers so they can wash/dry them without worrying about shrinkage?   If so, how was the fit after drying?  Did it go down a size?

For example, I'm a 34, but want to purchase some 36's and be able to dry them.  Not really up for hang drying my clothes. 
Every single pair of Publish shrunk on me, avoid them like the plague. My Zanerobes have been perfect.

Every single pair of Publish shrunk on me, avoid them like the plague. My Zanerobes have been perfect.
lol how much shrinkage did you get with the Publish, a full size? @DonJuanM   Zanerobes give me such a headache, so many styles to choose from, never sure which to get. 

i prefer zanerobe. Publish can shrink a full size down. If you go up 2 sizes then dry they may be too baggy on the seat.

Publish just stretch out weird in the seat area and the legs get too baggy. Not sure why I held off buying Zanerobe sureshots so long but damn they are perfect.

Last edited:
Publish just stretch out weird in the seat area and the legs get too baggy. Not sure why I held off buying Zanerobe sureshots so long but damn they are perfect.
How do the sureshots fit?  I only have the Publish "the jogger" pants in 34.  They're a tad small, just a tad.  I like the slim jogger look, but definitely not the skinny.  It's such a pita to find the perfect fit. 

Last edited:
sureshots are definitely slimmer. but the slight drop crotch definitely balances it out. I suggest trying them on if you can though, most Nordstroms carry them. I have a few pairs of Publish Legacy and haven't even worn them since I got sureshots

How do the sureshots fit?  I only have the Publish "the jogger" pants in 34.  They're a tad small, just a tad.  I like the slim jogger look, but definitely not the skinny.  It's such a pita to find the perfect fit. 
Hmm sure shots have stretch to them. Got size 32 in sure shots and they fit pretty skinny on me. I'm 5'8" and a true 33 waist. Go with a 34 in sureshots

Back
Top Bottom