Jogger pants...

Gotcha. Thanks. I hear Publish is a pretty good brand to compare to Zanerobes. Are there any other for about the same price?
publish and zanerobe joggers are the only two brands i have. neither are perfect, to be honest.

Does anybody know what kind of joggers the guys over at Titolo always wear? The ones with the short cuff. 

https://instagram.com/titoloshop

they just pin roll their pants they aren't joggers. Just youtube how to pinroll jeans

Got my publish sprinters in. Love them. But at the end of the day my zanerobe sureshots are my fav. So So comfortable and have held up well over time and washes.

It depends a lot on your quads and hammys. I am a 33 in most pants. I have jcrew khakis in a 33 W. Size 32 zanerobes fit me like leggings. I have 3 pairs all of which are a 34 and i love the fit. But i have bigger legs. Length wise the 32 was fine but it was just too tight

could anyone comment on what they wear on TOP of something like black or white nike tech fleece jogger/sweatpants? I have a few pairs of chino joggers that are pretty easy to style but I'm recluntant to buy sweat ones because I'm not sure how to style them without looking like I walked out of the gym. I typically wear runners.. saucony shadow 5000s, nike racers/trainer or huaraches.

Just bought some publish joggers for my first pair. They are really nice, but I'm having fitting issues with the waist. I bought a size 32, thinking they would shrink a little whenever I wash them. They fit me really well in the thighs, calves, and glute area but they're a bit loose in the waist area. I was wonder if I dried them on high heat, would the waist shrink a bit? Or should I buy a size 30 ? I'm normally a 31 in the waist.

Do they sell a size 30 in navy, khaki, and tan ? All sites I have checked are sold out .

They started at size 28 on all colors. As for any place that sells them now; I don't believe so, these were widely available over a year ago and I know they started drying up at retailers. Your best bet will be eBay.

Last edited:
Just picked up some jogger sweats from American eagle for 12 a popDon't ever rock that brand but it was cheap AF (no pun) just hope they don't fit like ****

Joggers in any form other than sweats remind of fat kid pants. You know what I'm talmbout. The ones back in grade school with elastic cause that fat kid couldn't wear those normal sizes.

Joggers in any form other than sweats remind of fat kid pants. You know what I'm talmbout. The ones back in grade school with elastic cause that fat kid couldn't wear those normal sizes.
That makes a lot of sense especially since all joggers fit extremely skinny compared to other types of pants. :lol:

^ that's like asking if people still wear levis , most joggers are pretty casual and comfy for the most part . Outside of the 2013 ones that had the baggy crotch area .

Just picked up some jogger sweats from American eagle for 12 a pop Don't ever rock that brand but it was cheap AF (no pun) just hope they don't fit like ****

Not crazy about the cuff on my AE Khaki ones

My Sweat ones from there are very comfortable though but the fit is weird

Back
Top Bottom