Jogger pants...

Finally going to join the joggers fam. Just wondering how the cotton on drake joggers fit? I'm a 31 in levis so I'm hoping a 30 would in be cool in cotton on. For anyone who has them, how do they fit?

Finally going to join the joggers fam. Just wondering how the cotton on drake joggers fit? I'm a 31 in levis so I'm hoping a 30 would in be cool in cotton on. For anyone who has them, how do they fit?
Super skinny. I have really skinny legs and they are great for me, but anyone else with slightly thicker legs might find it a little like tights. It tapers severely from mid-thigh. I usually wear 29-30 in jeans and the 28 fits me perfect in the waist. Might want to size up for a looser fit.

That being said i think they are great value.

Wearing them here:

and here (on the right):

Last edited:
Just copped a pair of joggers from Publish.  I'm hoping they fit well.
I bought a pair of joggers from Publish last year. My waist is probably 34-36. Ordered the 36 and 38. The waist on both was fine so I sent back the 38. Now the leg on the 36 has shrunk in the wash+drying.

Love Nike TF. I'd like something similar without the branding for when I'm not wearing swoosh. I wear Adidas, NB, and Asics too.

Just copped a pair of joggers from Publish.  I'm hoping they fit well.
I bought a pair of joggers from Publish last year. My waist is probably 34-36. Ordered the 36 and 38. The waist on both was fine so I sent back the 38. Now the leg on the 36 has shrunk in the wash+drying.

Love Nike TF. I'd like something similar without the branding for when I'm not wearing swoosh. I wear Adidas, NB, and Asics too.
Thanks for the info.  I was really worried about ordering a 36 waist.  My waist measures 33.5, but I always have to size up because of my thighs and butt.

Last edited:
Same issue. I have a black ghetto bootie, no homes. And my thighs are big though I do have skinny lower legs (need to focus on my legs more).

But yeah, the best advice is to try them in store (like Nordstrom carries Zanerobe or select Urban Outfitters carries Publish) or order a few sizes to see which fits best.

My PublishBrand pair came in.  The size 36 was a good choice.  I have a lot of left over space in the waist, but if I got a 34, it would be too tight around my thighs.

My PublishBrand pair came in.  The size 36 was a good choice.  I have a lot of left over space in the waist, but if I got a 34, it would be too tight around my thighs.
You can always take them to a tailor and have them bring the waistline in for the perfect fit.

Wish i would have seen this thread before ordering the two tone joggers from Publish, here are two joggers, both from Publish, exact same size and in seam and one has been washed. You can see how much they have shrunk. I washed them exactly like they say to do.

^ wow, did you throw them in the dryer? avoid that whenever possible to minimize shrinking.

^ wow, did you throw them in the dryer? avoid that whenever possible to minimize shrinking.
nah, and if did that i could at least accept the shrinkage. But i washed them on cold, like all my clothes. Now it looks like theyre girls leggings. I emailed their customer service so im waiting to see what they say.

Wish i would have seen this thread before ordering the two tone joggers from Publish, here are two joggers, both from Publish, exact same size and in seam and one has been washed. You can see how much they have shrunk. I washed them exactly like they say to do.
Damn, that sucks.  I'll dry clean my pairs.  Won't risk them shrinking.

HM joggers arent as slim as say Nike Tech pants, the leg is tapered well but the thigh area is a tad roomy. I wear a M in Nike TF and a S in HM.

Last edited:
Fit pic of leggings?
embarassed.gif
Well i reached out to Publish and they are accepting a return. Sucks though because i liked them and theyre sold out now. 

Damn, that sucks.  I'll dry clean my pairs.  Won't risk them shrinking.
this is what im going to do from now on, i agree.

^^Bought both and a pair of levi's. Hope it works out since its my first pair of zanerobes.

Last edited:
Bought both Zanerobes. Couldn't pass them up at that price. I have a 31" waist and wear a 29 in N&F jeans, and based on the size chart on the Zanerobe website i went with a 29. I've got skinny legs so i'm not worried about the legging effect, but hope the waist fits!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom