Jogger pants...

I'm still trying to find those leather joggers from Urban Outfitters.  It was pretty pricey too.
I saw those. I think they removed some stock from their site cause I was eyeing some denims their for a while but those were also removed. Waited too much. 
mean.gif

I joined the jogger wave.  Copped 3 pair of Levi slim fit joggers.  I've been missing out!
Interesting. How is the fit on these? Are they really slim? The cuff opening looks a little loose
They fit perfect for me.  They aren't really slim, but they aren't baggy either.  I'm 6'-0" 197lbs.  I bought size 34-32.  Hope the pics help.

I didn't realize that Levi's made joggers but it makes sense. I just ordered a couple of Gap joggers since they had a 45% off flash sale.

I work at a Nordstrom Rack. Hit those up for Zanerobe's for like $35 bucks people. At my store we have grey cotton, black cotton, grey & black bandana print cotton and blue denim and some black denim joggers as well. None more than $40. Just wanted to share some info with my NT brethren...

I work at a Nordstrom Rack. Hit those up for Zanerobe's for like $35 bucks people. At my store we have grey cotton, black cotton, grey & black bandana print cotton and blue denim and some black denim joggers as well. None more than $40. Just wanted to share some info with my NT brethren...
which rack is this

which rack is this
Redlands we just opened yesterday. But if I'm not mistaken you can order online or ask the store closest to you to do a send and search and whichever Rack has the item you want they will ship it to your house. I think there's like an $8 shipping charge though...

They got most sizes? Specifically smaller 29's?

Post pics if you can. Will be GREATLY appreciated. :nthat:
sorry man, it was so damn busy I stayed over half an hour and had to evacuate due to rude people making my day suck. But, I can verify 4 styles being size 29 currently. I'd seriously recommend visitng the Rack closest to you and asking them to do a search and send. It will tell you all sizes and color schemes available throughout all of our stores. Taking pics is frowned upon for staff members by our manager cause some shady stuff went down at a previous store she managed based off of pics and barcode fraud and all types of crazy nonsense people do. :smh:

Bout to hit up Nordstrom rack by me, but if anyone is interested there's a pretty dope camo one on their site in a 34

sorry man, it was so damn busy I stayed over half an hour and had to evacuate due to rude people making my day suck. But, I can verify 4 styles being size 29 currently. I'd seriously recommend visitng the Rack closest to you and asking them to do a search and send. It will tell you all sizes and color schemes available throughout all of our stores. Taking pics is frowned upon for staff members by our manager cause some shady stuff went down at a previous store she managed based off of pics and barcode fraud and all types of crazy nonsense people do. :smh:

All good, Repped. Thanks for the info

My nord rack is pretty bad, but I went and took a look anyway.. no dice :lol:

Last edited:
Probably not in season anymore as from what I remember they've already hit the sales racks during winter. This is one of them I remember from last season.

http://www.djpremium.com/shop/P1822850/zanerobe/sureshot-perforated-leather-jogger.html

I was actually looking for something like this. The one I saw was from Urban, and the price was probably somewhere between 100-200. But I can't find it anymore. Man I would love to have these but for that price, I'm going to have to pass.

Hey guys I'm thinking of returning my black zanerobe sureshots in 34 to the online store they from. Cos I'm thinking I want a 36 cos I got skinny legs I like to hide . But then got worried the crotch might look too baggy. Anyone got photo of then on ur legs in that size for me?

Edit: went with 36 and its perfect! Baggy just enuff

Last edited:
received my joggers from H&M today. They fit pretty good, not too tight and not too baggy.

I need to lose a lil weight tho :lol:

Do these stretch over time?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom