Joey Responds to Ran and the slap.

That's a good thing Joey........... Now drop a banging retail release & you extra winning.

I don't buy it

Joe was talking !%$+ about leaking footage..someone gets hands put on them and now he wants peace?

Nucckas should still knuckle up...
Buddens is my man and all that but i think he scared to fight Ran...
Anybody who is from the hood know that a good 5 minutes in the back of a building somehwere settles a lot...
Especially from two people who were once friends...
no cameras...no rhymes...no footage just 5 minutes...

nerd.gif
ransom with the video response haha its just gonna keep going

I respect it. You guys act like this is some WWF wrestlers or something. This is real life. If you think they would just fight and that would be the end ofthat you are dumb. Theres no point for Budden to even spend his time on this bum and I'm not even really a fan of Budden. That's just some real stuff.

I'm not into Joe Budden like that, but I definitely can respect him for avoiding a situation that could blow up out of proportions once real streetn_'s get involved.

smh.gif
I'm all for keepin' the peace, but this _ is actin' like he didn't start this @*$! back up. Made it seem like Ran brought his name up in avideo first, when it was this !%%+% who started it again. This @*$! got out of hand when he put that second video out...but now he wants to take the high roadand act like he is above it. I'm not saying he should have went and shot the five with him before puttin' out a video but don't act like youain't the one who didn't start the @*$! back up, then when it cranks up a notch, you want no parts of it.

And you don't preach peace, and continue to insult the !%%+% at the same time, you just don't do that type of @*$!.

You said it years ago, Rap is wrestlin'...

These cats got mutual friends this @*$! could have been squashed, how do you squash some beef, real beef on the via youtube anyway?

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

I'm not into Joe Budden like that, but I definitely can respect him for avoiding a situation that could blow up out of proportions once real street n_'s get involved.
but he was the one that ignited the flame... to show off about him being able to go back to his hood... with dudes he obviously can't controlsince they claim to have jumped Ran... and he says he didn't go out there for that.
dumb all around.. I mean this is the least dumb thing he could have done but... its all dumb
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

smh.gif
I'm all for keepin' the peace, but this _ is actin' like he didn't start this @*$! back up. Made it seem like Ran brought his name up in a video first, when it was this !%%+% who started it again. This @*$! got out of hand when he put that second video out...but now he wants to take the high road and act like he is above it. I'm not saying he should have went and shot the five with him before puttin' out a video but don't act like you ain't the one who didn't start the @*$! back up, then when it cranks up a notch, you want no parts of it.

And you don't preach peace, and continue to insult the !%%+% at the same time, you just don't do that type of @*$!.

You said it years ago, Rap is wrestlin'...

These cats got mutual friends this @*$! could have been squashed, how do you squash some beef, real beef on the via youtube anyway?
CO-SIGN x1000000
laugh.gif

Good for Joey... Whoever started whatever doesn't matter. Dude realized this wasn't going to end well for either side and ended it.

But I will not lose, for even in defeat
There's a valuable lesson learned, so it evens it up for me

Psssh......hands were put on his side and he's "above it?"

"Your soft dude.......soft" -biggie

That smack changed the whole outlook of things for Joe
laugh.gif
.... Joe u cannot let ya man get smacked and take the high rode, especially if the dude aint havenothing to do with it.

I want to see someone get bodied, straight beef(Pause)

Im just sayin
grin.gif

"What's beef? Beef is when you make your enemies start your Jeep
Beef is when you roll no less than thirty deep
Beef is when I see you
Guaranteed to be an ICU, check it
"

lol damn i really wanted to see joey roll up 50 deep to ransoms house and smack em just like rans did his boy

Back
Top Bottom