** JOE MONTANA!! **

Even if you're not a 49er fan, I'm sure you football fans can appreciate one of the best Quarterbacks to play the game. Check out the clip and enjoy!Go Niners!!

Joe Montana is the best QB to ever play football. After this season that might change. Football is an easy sport for Tom Brady.

Someone prove me otherwise.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Joe Montana is the best QB to ever play football. After this season that might change. Football is an easy sport for Tom Brady.

You're right - it could change. I have mixed emotions about it - The Patriots are proven cheaters... should the team deserve the same merits as theUndefeated Dolphins (should they go undefeated)? Should Tom Brady have the same merits as Joe Montana, even though the Offensive Coordinator may/may not havebeen tipped off to the defensive alignments? I agree - watching Tom is outstanding... but at what point does the talent end and the conniving begin? Eitherway, there's no denying that Tom is a great quarterback and I'm definitely kept intrigued and interested as I'm following his career.

False. I'd even take Marino before Brady.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

We may not agree on abortion, but we definitely know a good QB when we see one.
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Reasons? Not to knock on Marino or anything, its just Brady is better.

38 TDs with 4 interceptions and there is 6 games left, with a potential of an undefeated season. If Brady goes undefeated and wins the super bowl this yearthere should be no doubt in anyones mind that he is the best QB to ever play the game.

38 TDs with 4 interceptions and there is 6 games left, with a potential of an undefeated season. If Brady goes undefeated and wins the super bowl this year there should be no doubt in anyones mind that he is the best QB to ever play the game.

Up until this year though, there was MUCH doubt about whether or not he's even the best QB of his generation... so i don't know if oneunbelievable, unparalled season makes you the greatest ever alone.. He's gonna be top 5, without a doubt already..... but he's gotta have another fewgreat seasons after this one, if he were to retire today he wouldn't go down as the greatest ever. But should he have a few more good seasons after thisphenomenal one, then the argument can be made for GOAT. Right now, I'll stick with Joe.

Paco: Look at Bobby tackle. I haven't seen that since Joe Montana. Walter: Joe Montana was a quarterback, you idiot. Paco: I said Joe Montegna.

I think he might suffer from the Barry Bonds effect, however it was his team which was caught cheating rather than the individual... but he probably benefitedfrom the cheating in some form or another.

Either way, I think it's somewhat unlikely that he'll be accepted as an elite quarterback, since his record is tarnished because of Bellicheck'sshenanigans.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

38 TDs with 4 interceptions and there is 6 games left, with a potential of an undefeated season. If Brady goes undefeated and wins the super bowl this year there should be no doubt in anyones mind that he is the best QB to ever play the game.

Up until this year though, there was MUCH doubt about whether or not he's even the best QB of his generation... so i don't know if one unbelievable, unparalled season makes you the greatest ever alone.. He's gonna be top 5, without a doubt already..... but he's gotta have another few great seasons after this one, if he were to retire today he wouldn't go down as the greatest ever. But should he have a few more good seasons after this phenomenal one, then the argument can be made for GOAT. Right now, I'll stick with Joe.

After this season if he wins the super bowl his numbers are better then Joe's. There is no a couple more seasons.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Up until this year though, there was MUCH doubt about whether or not he's even the best QB of his generation... so i don't know if one unbelievable, unparalled season makes you the greatest ever alone.. He's gonna be top 5, without a doubt already..... but he's gotta have another few great seasons after this one, if he were to retire today he wouldn't go down as the greatest ever. But should he have a few more good seasons after this phenomenal one, then the argument can be made for GOAT. Right now, I'll stick with Joe.

You act as if hes done nothing except for this season, he has had GREAT seasons since 2004, it just so happens that this year is PHENOMENAL. After this season if he wins the super bowl his numbers are better then Joe's. There is no a couple more seasons.

Reasons? Not to knock on Marino or anything, its just Brady is better.

That's a gigantic negative. It takes Randy Moss to make Tom Brady do what he's done.

Randy Moss > Tom Brady.

Dan Marino's #'s without anyone resembling Randy Moss > Tom Brady's #'s without anyone resembing Randy Moss.

Originally Posted by Bruce Uppercut

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Brett Favre>All

laugh.gif
Riiight. Although I'm rooting him on for one last Super Bowl win before he retires, he's not as good as Joe.
tongue.gif
´Favre played with$#*$+*# receivers all his life, owns all the records (or will at the end of the season, not including single season records) andis the only 3 time MVP ever. I think a very strong arguement can be made for him. I don´t believe you can have a GOAT QB and I def. do not think Tom Brady isthere. NE´s defense is what keeps that team winning, he is incredibly clutch though. Maybe top 10, but this one season is making a lot of people over rate him.Give any decent QB Moss and watch not only his numbers soar, but all the other WR´s numbers soar too.

If I had to pick a QB to win ONE game for me, I would still take Joe Montana over Brady, Marino, Elway, etc. The guy flat out won games, and did it however hehad to. Great QB. But you can make an argument for Manning, Brady, Marino, Elway, and Farve as the "best ever" and it would be pretty convincing. Allgreat players. (and can we leave it at that?)

Joe Cool Easily.

Montana won head-to-head Superbowl Matchups against - Marino & Elway.

pimp.gif
They dont call him Super Bowl Joe for nothing. The best to ever throwa football.

Back
Top Bottom