Jobless college students-- How do you stay sane during summer?

im taking summer school 
frown.gif

La Noire all day, Fap, hang with pot head neighbor, play bball and skate with the lil snots round my way. But mostly fap.These hentai games are working wonders .
BRB gotta gotta go grab some toiletries (lotion,toothpaste etc) from HEB

La Noire all day, Fap, hang with pot head neighbor, play bball and skate with the lil snots round my way. But mostly fap.These hentai games are working wonders .
BRB gotta gotta go grab some toiletries (lotion,toothpaste etc) from HEB

desperately searching for a job..playing zelda on N64.. I'm a drummer so practicing.. sucks though, i don't know anyone around where my parents live and my car broke down.. can't
pimp.gif
 while i'm home either.. but it's nice not having to pay rent/food expenses/gas and i haven't seen my family in a while so being home has it's benefits

patiently waiting for school to start back up tho....

desperately searching for a job..playing zelda on N64.. I'm a drummer so practicing.. sucks though, i don't know anyone around where my parents live and my car broke down.. can't
pimp.gif
 while i'm home either.. but it's nice not having to pay rent/food expenses/gas and i haven't seen my family in a while so being home has it's benefits

patiently waiting for school to start back up tho....

Start a business bro, cut lawns, pick up dog poop, walk dogs, sell candy for your "basketball team", housekeeping, resell salvation army gear...anything be creative. Use your $25 wisely and you can make a few bucks doing a lot of things.

Start a business bro, cut lawns, pick up dog poop, walk dogs, sell candy for your "basketball team", housekeeping, resell salvation army gear...anything be creative. Use your $25 wisely and you can make a few bucks doing a lot of things.

volunteer (hospital, library, rec center, government office, you get the idea)
attempt to find a camp counselor job

volunteer (hospital, library, rec center, government office, you get the idea)
attempt to find a camp counselor job

Back
Top Bottom