Jobless college students-- How do you stay sane during summer?

THis is the 1st week of my vacation and Im already feeling worthless for not being employed. When it stops raining Im gunna go get me some paper applications. I still havent heard back from any place I apply to
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

But my mom hooks it up though. I just do little jobs for her and she gives me money to get by so things shouldnt be that bad, but i want my own money and the satisfaction of telling someone yea I work at so and so.

THis is the 1st week of my vacation and Im already feeling worthless for not being employed. When it stops raining Im gunna go get me some paper applications. I still havent heard back from any place I apply to
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

But my mom hooks it up though. I just do little jobs for her and she gives me money to get by so things shouldnt be that bad, but i want my own money and the satisfaction of telling someone yea I work at so and so.

go to the gym & lift/play ball. thats what i do. that'll be enough until summer school starts next month

go to the gym & lift/play ball. thats what i do. that'll be enough until summer school starts next month

"I've Been A College Grad And Unemployed Three Days And I'm Bored Already (._. )"
I Tweeted That Bout An Hour Ago...
grin.gif

[font=Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif]
[/font]

"I've Been A College Grad And Unemployed Three Days And I'm Bored Already (._. )"
I Tweeted That Bout An Hour Ago...
grin.gif

[font=Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif]
[/font]

Im still tryna find work...its real out here...was able to sell a pair of shoes today tho so that will hold me down a little (if your a size 13 or 14 hit me up)...

But im enjoying the down time...I feel lazy but its still nice to sit back and not worry about a bunch of classes...even tho I am taking one summer class right now

Enjoy your time off...

Im still tryna find work...its real out here...was able to sell a pair of shoes today tho so that will hold me down a little (if your a size 13 or 14 hit me up)...

But im enjoying the down time...I feel lazy but its still nice to sit back and not worry about a bunch of classes...even tho I am taking one summer class right now

Enjoy your time off...

Smoke

I work but I still got alot of free time. I also read, work out a bit n travel. Of course u will need a lil more than 25 to do most things now n days

Smoke

I work but I still got alot of free time. I also read, work out a bit n travel. Of course u will need a lil more than 25 to do most things now n days

contemplate your reason for being put on this earth, slacker.

but na, hoop and lift.  conduct mock interviews in the mirror
pimp.gif

contemplate your reason for being put on this earth, slacker.

but na, hoop and lift.  conduct mock interviews in the mirror
pimp.gif

Man I got a job but they only working me one day a week right now smh
And its gonna be like that for another two weeks.

I'm bout to go crazy over here

Man I got a job but they only working me one day a week right now smh
And its gonna be like that for another two weeks.

I'm bout to go crazy over here

Back
Top Bottom