Jimmy Fallon is unwatchable

His show is so terrible. I bring this up today finally only because I'm alright with watching Craig Ferguson or Sportscenter again at 12:30, but Carrot Topis on Ferguson today and he'll give me nightmares with his clown-like features, AND I've already watched tonight's Sportscenter(already lookingforward to Hannah Storm tomorrow morning
devil.gif
). Back to Fallon: homeboy hasan annoying down-syndrome technique where he looks like he's about to either have a seizure or burst out laughing during his delivery along with terriblemannerisms at basically all times. During his guest segments you can really see where this guy is a total fraud; he has no rapport, continually makes cornyjokes and quips and can't think of anything creative or useful to say. I have nothing against this guy personally, he didn't beat me up in high schoolor steal my girlfriend, he is just downright unfunny and I don't see how anyone would think he is. Cue the "U Mad?" pictures.

Well then watch Adult Swim or a movie if you dont want to watch the 5th re run of Sportscenter or Fallon.

I actually like Fallon. I will admit I thought he sucked when he first started, almost felt embarrassed for him especially that first episode w/ De Niro.

But I think he has improved a lot. I laugh more with him than Conan and I am a bigger Conan fan.

I hate how he always laughs at his own jokes...

How do you fire a guy when they need that late night spot to be filled....

I cannot watch this guy for the life of me...

I say move Carson Daily up!
Dude has taste.
Jimmy Fallon is just nauseous.

The worst is when he starts laughing at his own lame joke. The audience isn't even laughing but this dude is cracking up. He used to do that on SNL and hestill does it. Very unprofessional.

Originally Posted by Orangatrang

Originally Posted by Julius Wrek

Hey_

You're supposed to watch it for The Roots.

Julius F. Wrek
Yes.

How he got The Roots to be his in-house band--I still don't know.
Maybe they're friends outside of the show? I wondered this as well and that assumption I just made comes across my mind a lot.

Back
Top Bottom