Jim Jones and his goons stomp out Jay-Zs boy Ty Ty and Ne-Yo at Louis Vuitton store

flyNY you a fool for that comic
roll.gif

I forgot my boy Uncle Murda is with the ROC...that dude is the real deal. Jim Jones better watch out.

if it did happen, i lost respect for jim jones. Why does he even come a jay anymore? Does anybody even care about that beef? Jim Jones is such a lame.

You're Trying to tell me, that a bunch of rappers were around in one store & got into a big fight and not one person that was around had a camera phoneor any kind of photograpic machine to record & get a snap shot of what happen or even the after effect when cops came and trying to clear things up..

LIES!! Haha!!

now personally id literally LOL if this happened and NEYO got it in.
I can imagine neyo just walking along with a hoody on bumping to his own music and him seeing one of the dudes, walk casually past him turning around andpunching him dead in the back of the head.

Um the hate for jim is strong on Nt plz tell me what's the difference between him gettin tyty beat up and max coming to his studio where he was by himselfwith 30 goons straight from the hood?

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Originally Posted by ChillXBattle

i dont see how Cam lets this guy run around i just wish killa would air him out.
Cam was there my dude..He watched the whole thing go down
See..Hell Rell started the whole thing
Rell was in the womens section smoking and then Ne Yo decided to be disrespectful and bump into him like "This is a no smoking area my man"
2pseoaa.jpg

Rell wasnt having that so he called up the Byrdgang and even Cam and Juelz came through
2ze9gms.jpg

They searched and +!#$ for Ne Yo and couldnt find him so they were about to make their way out when they caught him slippin at the cash register about to pay for his man bag,,and then they trampled Ty Ty when they were leaving
nyxx4x.jpg

boredom + MS paint Ftl
eyes.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If you had Cranks Gifs makin skills....this would have been the ultimate ever!!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ChillXBattle

i dont see how Cam lets this guy run around i just wish killa would air him out.
they are childhood friends, literally toddler friends.....

mlgpk2.jpg

its not as simple as cutting a wack cat out your crew....

Originally Posted by DB WEST

I forgot my boy Uncle Murda is with the ROC...that dude is the real deal. Jim Jones better watch out.

uncle murder is no longer on the ROC

Originally Posted by Barry McCoknher

December 24, 2008. An ALL OUT war appears to have just broke out in New York between rapper Jim Jones and rival Jay Z. And Jim Jones won the first battle.

For weeks now popular NYC based rapper Jim Jones has been taking verbal swipes against Jay Z. But MediaTakeOut.com EXCLUSIVELY learned that on Monday, things went from verbal to physical - and unfortunately R&B singer Ne-Yo got caught up in it.

Things came to a head on Monday at NYC's ultra-luxurious Louis Vuitton store on Fifth Avenue. MediaTakeOut.com EXCLUSIVELY learned that Jim Jones and a group of men ran into Jay Z's best friend Tyran "Ty Ty" Smith and R&B singer Ne-Yo while doing some Christmas shopping.

Then, according to a witness who spoke EXCLUSIVELY to MediaTakeOut.com, one of Jimmy's pals made a disparaging comment about Jay Z to Ty Ty. And when the 5 foot 4 Ty Ty responded - things really popped off.

The insider explained, "It was total chaos - Ty Ty got stomped out right there in the store - I though they were going to kill him. And when Ne-Yo tried to break it up, he got stomped toosomeone had their foot on Ne-Yo's neck!!!"

No word on the extent of injuries that either man faced. But our source claims that neither appeared to suffer serious injuries.

Representatives for Jay Z and Jim Jones were not available for comment at the time of publication.

http://www.mediatakeout.com/2008/29...out_ne-yo_and_jay_zs_pal_in_luxury_store.htmlhttp://www.mediatakeout.com/2008/29...out_ne-yo_and_jay_zs_pal_in_luxury_store.htmlhttp://www.mediatakeout.c..._pal_in_luxury_store.html

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom