Jerseys back?

Anyone know of any online or retail outlets that are selling real, authentic Reebok NFL jerseys now that nike has taken over? I'd imagine you can cop the Reeboks for $100-$150 now, but I'm sure they're scarce.
None of this China knock off garbage I can get for $45 either. I'm talking about the official Reebok authentics.

Last edited:
I usually wear my Eagles jersey on gameday or the day after a win. I do wear my Lakers jersey, but thats usually when I'm at home or out watching the game.

Last edited:
They been back :pimp:
I got 99% of my old collection Tailored to fit slim like da current
Jerseys of da nba or like da procuts of old.

Wish I thought about this before I threw away all my sz 60s couple years ago.:smh:

bruh, i gave away and donated so many jerseys. :x :smh:

imo...
jerseys never left, just the baggy era did.
still have some smaller jerseys i rock. just couldn't mess with them thangs touching my knee caps. can't believe i never thought to get em tailored :smh:

its not sheepish, its called maturation. tastes mature and you realize how foolish wearing a sports jersey when you are not at a sporting event is.

Damn....Here i am paying rent, bills, etc. and rocking jerseys have been keeping me from being/lookin mature :smh:

Stupid me, been doing it wrong all along.

Last edited:
Anyone know of any online or retail outlets that are selling real, authentic Reebok NFL jerseys now that nike has taken over? I'd imagine you can cop the Reeboks for $100-$150 now, but I'm sure they're scarce.
None of this China knock off garbage I can get for $45 either. I'm talking about the official Reebok authentics.

eBay has a few sellers that have a lot of the RBK authentics for $70-$100. I want to say one of the sellers is FullMoonJerseys

They been back :pimp:
I got 99% of my old collection Tailored to fit slim like da current
Jerseys of da nba or like da procuts of old.

Wish I thought about this before I threw away all my sz 60s couple years ago.:smh:

Damn you trashed em? Crazy..... :lol: :smh:

With all thousands i spent on my jerseys i knew i had to do something

Since i had so many classics i wanted to rock em still, plus i was mirin'

Da way da current NBA & early 90s nba jerseys used to fit players better.

Ya aint hear da latest though? Starting da 2013 season, NBA jerseys will had advertising

:-x

Ya better cop those older ones for cheap while u still can.

Ya aint hear da latest though? Starting da 2013 season, NBA jerseys will had advertising

:-x

Ya better cop those older ones for cheap while u still can.

Wha??? :x The leauge hurtin for money like that?

Off topic but that just further proves that Lebron will never be > MJ.

If they pull it off right, doe, it could lead to some fresh *** jeresys.:nerd:

I still wear jersey's... Preferably M&N when they have sales... Here is one of a few that I have..

:smokin
xkp09e.jpg

Yeah those jerseys with the advertisements are going to be terrible, Imagine walking around with a big *** "McDonald'"s or "M" on your jersey. :lol: :smh:

and Ninja, Didn't you post pics before of some dude tailoring your jerseys? :nerd:

Yeah those jerseys with the advertisements are going to be terrible, Imagine walking around with a big *** "McDonald'"s or "M" on your jersey. :lol: :smh:

and Ninja, Didn't you post pics before of some dude tailoring your jerseys? :nerd:

Its in da jersey thread.

FDUB I hate you!!
jk..thats too dope :pimp:

Did M&N ever drop a blue Penny jersey??

FDUB I hate you!!
jk..thats too dope :pimp:
Did M&N ever drop a blue Penny jersey??
Lol.. Thanks dude, I love nostalgic jersey's and shoes... I guess that's how it is when you grew up in the 90's... :smokin

For those who think it's a fad, find a new hobby seriously.

Jerseys will always be worn to home games, or when I'm watching games at home.

It's called representing your favorite teams, not representing a fashion style.

Anyone know where I can go to get names and numbers added on to a jersey? I got some MLS and Inter Milan joints I've been dying to add names too.

Got about 6 jerseys now I copped from thrift stores lol. Got a LBJ HS one, melo Nuggets, VC raptors, random notre dame oldie, odom clippers one, grant hill pistons in green :pimp: They were in pretty normal sizes too lmao like S-M. Only bad one is the LBJ hs one cuz its a youth XL. Been wearing soccer jerseys forever doe.

Jay-Z wearing the Brooklyn Nets jersey tonight at the first Barclay's Center concert. They are officially back :x :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom