Jerseys back?

I will be rocking this jersey with a cardigan come winter...got a small so it's like a fitted long sleeve shirt

Lemme guess.... U bought that jersey from a guy named Risky?

Its Gritzky not Gretzky.

Before and after of a tailored jersey.

It was a sz.60.The reason I bought it because I found it for cheap on ebay.

Last edited:
Who cares if they're coming back? I'm getting me a couple Oriole's jerseys since we're good again :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

And I have a Ray Rice jersey thats way too big but I don't want to get rid of it, so I may take it to get tailored. How much does that normally run you?

Why are dudes telling OP to be himself?

He simply asked whether or not the jersey era is making a comeback....

Who cares if they're coming back? I'm getting me a couple Oriole's jerseys since we're good again :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
And I have a Ray Rice jersey thats way too big but I don't want to get rid of it, so I may take it to get tailored. How much does that normally run you?

my tailor does it for about $17 and she does awesome work

I bought a Allen Iverson Mitchell and Ness jersey from 4wrestling and it was an XXL and she tailored it to a size 40

You know, it dawned on me last summer...How in the hell don't I have a Blazers jersey???

:smh:

Can anyone in the San Francisco Bay Area suggest a good tailor for football jerseys. Im looking for somebody who has dealt with these alterations before and who is familiar with the process. Trying to make my Reebok Authentic to look more like the player issued jerseys. Thanks in advance.

Fashion is a cycle, and ironically, me and my bros were just talking about this last night. Jerseys never really left, but they're finally catching back on in the mainstream.

Before and after of a tailored jersey.

It was a sz.60.The reason I bought it because I found it for cheap on ebay.
INFO on this pls... i got a ton of jerseys from high school that i cant wear because my dumbass bought them way too big lol

where'd you have this done?

or anyone else that knows how to get this done

i hope they never "come back" i had a ball copping 40 and 50 dollar authentic M&N jerseys from lakeshow2 on ebay, copping 29 dollar authentic blanks from windycity, and all the other ebay sellers trying to move that stock that was no longer appealing to the sheeple.

Anyway, lucky for me, i'm a big body, so i generally buy size 60's anyway. The older the better, the more obscure the player the better.

Wouldn't be surprise if i see people wearing football Jerseys as a trend... only cause its nike now.

Last edited:
Buy a jersey that you think "fits" you better now
Take that jersey to da cleaners as a template so da person doing
Da work can measure da ones you wanna chop down to size exact
To da optimized measurements.. ive already had 30+ jerseys done...im down
To my last 15 which i left for last cuz they're trickier to do due to da stripes on da sides.
Were you able to keep the tag at the bottom?

jay-z change clothes era.

"i dont wear jerseys im 30+ gimme a fresh pair of jeans *****, buttonups"

first time i heard this on a clue tape i knew da tidal wave was coming....

mean.gif
If I remember correctly, this was not long after Mitchell & Ness had created that Jay-Z jersey.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

That era is done in my life. I'll let everyone else wear jerseys. I'll never put on a jersey again while its trending.

i still wear jerseys from time to time

my all-time favorite jersey is the 96-97 nba authentic michael jordan bulls away jersey, it gets attention everytime i wear it :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom