Jermaine Dupri Shows off His OG Jordan Collection

Quote:I've never seen a forum with so many haters. If it was sneakgeekz ya'll would be giving him props for have such a nice collection

Word up, I've seen some of the most garbage collections get more props and this isn't even a collection for that dude, those are just sneakers he wasbuying, and while some of them are retro's there are a lot of OG's in there, those olympics, black, red, purple VII's, he has a crap load of OG airmax plus's, AM 95's he's into sneakers but I wouldn't call him a collector and I don't think he claims to be, if you look in that closetthere isn't much after 2003, most of these artists are into shoes, but not to the degree of most of us, every now and then they get an itch for a specificshoe, but majority are only as knowledgeable as the closest people in their crew. A few years back I was backstage with 50cent, ludacris, and havoc talkingshoes for a little bit because of the kicks i was wearing (99 IV's) and the shirt i had on (playground shirt), most of them just knew things for examplelike the "Jordans with the fuzzy tongue" but didn't know them as the "Jordan VIII's" most aren't die hard about it but they dohave some sentimental feelings towards specific shoes from childhood, in this case this dude was not collecting them and I'm pretty sure this wasn'tintended to be a video of him claiming to be a "sneaker head" which by the way is some real corny terminology.

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

WHAT A JOKER
I JUST CAN STAND THIS DUDE AND BOW WOW
THEY THINK THEY ARE MASTERS IN THIS GAME AND THEY JUST BUY SHOES WITH ALL THE MONEY WITH OUT KN0WING WHAT THEY REALLY BUYING!!!!!!!!!!!!
i friggin hate bow wow and jd, ever since they 1st came out

Lawrys_lg_seasoned_salt_40oz.jpg

smh.gif
at cats hating....

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

WHAT A JOKER
I JUST CAN STAND THIS DUDE AND BOW WOW
THEY THINK THEY ARE MASTERS IN THIS GAME AND THEY JUST BUY SHOES WITH ALL THE MONEY WITH OUT KN0WING WHAT THEY REALLY BUYING!!!!!!!!!!!!
i friggin hate bow wow and jd, ever since they 1st came out
LOL hate those dudes
sick.gif

why is he talking like he is a real collector, he buys cause he can buy. He is still a consumer in my eyes.

Originally Posted by K20Lee

all you JD lovers need to stop freaking out. yea he may have some DECENT shoes, not heat by any means. but what makes him a douche is the fact that he thinks it's the %$!# and nobody else has them.

if that wasn't heat, then I would just have to say I don't appreciate jordans period
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Lrrr

his black and red VIII's have red pull tabs though...

I was gonna say the same. Plus I spot some Chaunty XIII lows in there.

i think i spotted laney 14s. also dont surprise me 2 c jd w/jordan collection since lots of folks n da rap game rocks o even hv a jordan collection

Originally Posted by WillAPeer

Originally Posted by loskickking23

If I had janet I wouldnt give a **** about no shoes.............I would be making videos wit janet...
laugh.gif
Real talk right there...Janet is something else

agree to that
pimp.gif
!!!he does have a really good kick game tho...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

If I was rich like him, I would buy every single OG Jordans from Ebay.

His stuff are nice though, but if he's going to throw them out anyway. Then he should donate them to me. lol

Back
Top Bottom