Jermaine Dupri Shows off His OG Jordan Collection

untitled went in
laugh.gif

can see some black/red XIs at the 5:20 or so mark.

love how he just threw the cement IVs on the ground!

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

untitled went in
laugh.gif
had to, i don' even like the ****** like that but i do respect homie for all his work in the game...and the blind hate was disgusting me

why does he have the white/navy IV retros from like 99 or whatever

dude just discredited himself

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

did u not see my post?

there's PLENTY of OG's in that closet....

Why does he have them? He has them cuz they are some hot sneakers. And didn't the navy 4's come out for the first time in 1999? Wouldn't that make them "original" to a degree, being that it was the first time you could ever get that shoe in that colorway? Some of you guysjust sound jealous to me.

The video wasn't even about his shoes. He's pretty famous, I don't think this Youtube video is what's getting him noticed.

Some of the shoes are definitely OG such as the playoff viii's & chutney xiii's but who knows. He has money, he can get whatever, regardless of hislack of knowledge. -_-

What was the point of him shooting a video at his mom's house?

That vocal room with the shut off boxes is great though, plus I'd get at him on NBA Jam.

Originally Posted by LeronJames

Why does he have them? He has them cuz they are some hot sneakers. And didn't the navy 4's come out for the first time in 1999? Wouldn't that make them "original" to a degree, being that it was the first time you could ever get that shoe in that colorway? Some of you guys just sound jealous to me.

jealous
indifferent.gif
just stop... i was just thinking if he had a collection before he became rich, than that would be a whole lot cooler in my books. I mean he still isa sneakerhead but now how do we know if he didnt buy them of a reseller???

WHAT A JOKER
I JUST CAN STAND THIS DUDE AND BOW WOW
THEY THINK THEY ARE MASTERS IN THIS GAME AND THEY JUST BUY SHOES WITH ALL THE MONEY WITH OUT KN0WING WHAT THEY REALLY BUYING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom